Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Del Francis Jewelry

Del Francis Jewelry has been featured in Vogue Magazine Jan 2018, Vanity Fair and Dallas Style & Design Dec 2017. And it's all due to the help of this app!

Yes, I would recommend to a friend!

Torshammer

Great plugin and top support! It does what it's supposed to which is all you can ask for! Five stars. Also: the premium features are now worth the 20 bucks a month because of recent Facebook ad features!

Beard Guy Shop

Great app and very easy to set up! I am using it the last month and all my Facebook campaigns are running smoothly! 5 Stars!

Franticfind

Easy app. Creates an RSS link to your products and Facebook can get updates every hour.

Carp Fishing Baits

great app definitely recommend.

Watch Divine

Worked the first time, but until Facebook decided to re upload products onto feed. The link given by flexify were uploading invalid products.

Noodzboutique Us

This great free app helps simplify the process of setting up your Shopify product catalogue on Facebook for Facebook dynamic ads. It's super easy to install and set up. Only took me a few minutes to install and a couple of hours to load up 1,000+ products. Highly recommended!

Lightwakers

Great free app. Easy to use and achieved exactly what I wanted. Wish I could edit the facebook shop, so that products where in the order I wanted them, but I think thats more down to FB then this app. Highly recommended app!

Lollieandpopshop

Does exactly what I need to tag products in Facebook posts and to run dynamic Facebook ads. Daniel was super helpful in getting it set up!

Wild Blossoms

I am really happy with this app. I had a few issues to sort out initially, probably more issues with Facebook, but Daniel was quick to get back to me and help out.