Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Twenty3

Editing my review cos I found a workaround. Using the app-generated RSS, I imported it into an XML on Excel, where I could manually upload my perfectly cropped pics. Best thing about this app is that it outputs a product ID that is perfectly recognizable by Shopify's FB pixel integration. So ignore Shopify when they tell you their pixel integration doesn't work with DPA, this app fixes it

Geekyget

Excellent app for syncing Facebook product

My Yuccie

Been using it for my website www.myyuccie.com and so far I think it is working fine! I wish it allows me to create feed for each collections I want but you can manually do it anyways. Just being lazy :)

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Wilson Street

Easy to install and set up, works as advertised.

Pretty Fireplaces

Great app. Easy and fast way to upload Shopify products to use for Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.

Saulsgallery

Seems to be working great. Looking forward to running some Facebook Product ads

Yoisho House

This app is absolutely amazing so Dynamic Product Ads in Facebook, very easy to install and use.

Mopixie

Great! Just installed the app, seamless and easy to use, just a few clicks.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Kianabeauty

Th is app is outstanding. Brain dead simple to set-up and we were able to successful import 2.5k products into a Facebook feed for Remarketing with Dynamic Products Ads.

Other solutions required a cut and didn't allow for manual setting of Facebook Ads because they were 'done-for-you' services but this Facebook Product Feed App by Flexify does everything you need.