Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Determination Apparel

Great app and Dominik is incredible! He helped me figure out what was causing an issue with my store setup. It had been giving me grief for weeks and he found the issue within about 10 minutes.

Paleo Papeo

I use Adespresso (which I highly recommend for FB advertising) and just had a webinar about their new dynamic ads feature. I was told that in order to set it up I would have to get a developer to create a product feed for my store.

I was about to head over to Upwork to see if I could find someone when I suddenly thought to check out the app store first and found this.

Could it be any simpler (Chandler Bing voice in my head)?! You just click the instal button and that's it. You're done. I saved myself so much time that I thought I would spend a little of it writing this review.

If you want to do proper retargeting/upsell ads on Facebook you simply need this app!

All the best,
Charlie

Curiocityworld

Very easy to use, feeds work perfectly. Love this app

The Apparel Plaza

This app has come a long way. I'm impressed at how quick the support turnaround time is now. My product feeds are working perfectly. Thanks!

Misstempted

This app is awesome! Moreover Dominik is so helpful, must recommend!

Sebodesigns

I have used this app both for my own site and a number of my clients. It's made integrating a Facebook product feed fast, easy, and flexible. Setting it up is a matter of installing the app and choosing your collection. Changing your feed's collection is just a matter of 2 clicks.

For anyone looking to integrate a product feed with Facebook (for dynamic product ads), this app is a no-brainer that I would recommend to anyone.

Dewarangga Zilbab

Thank you! This is what im looking for!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next