Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Stacy Chan Limited

Created a feed within a 'shopify business manager' making it impossible for us to connect the pixel. Although the feed it generated seemed ok it was un-usable due to this weird creation in another business manager. Poor customer service to rectify so had to delete the app and use another one.

June 14, 2019

Hi there,

Our app does never touch your Facebook business manager account or your theme/pixel code. We made that technically impossible!

I think you are confusing us with Shopify's Facebook Sales Channel, which indeed adds a catalog to your Facebook business manager.

Please reach out to us again and we'll try to clear up any confusion around that. But in short: 1) Ignore the catalog that Shopify's Facebook Sales Channel creates and 2) set up a fresh catalog with the flexify feed as a data source and 3) connect that catalog to your FB pixel.

Hope that helps,
Dominik

Arizona Firefighter Athletics

Seemed like everything was working but no matter how hard we tried, there continued to be errors that lead to our Facebook page showing all products to be out of stock. Feedback from Flexify was unhelpful. Their comments did not address our specific concerns. Pretty sure they did not even bother to look up our information. Even free it wasn’t worth it.

Simply Utopia

It imported all my products over but didn't keep the collections? how do I make it add everything in collections than all dumped without a collection?

May 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Regarding the collections: Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a collection concept like Shopify does.

Facebook has "product sets" which work in a slightly different way. While there is no straightforward way to map Shopify collections to Facebook product sets, you still have a number of options to achieve a product segmentation that resembles your collection.

Please reach out to us at shopify@flexify.net and we would be happy to explore those options with you.

Best,
Dominik

Ridexperts

Great App and Good Customer Service I contacted the support and they answer my question so fast, easy app also :D

Ramp Champ

Great support - we had a problem where only 500 products were being pushed to Facebook. The team at Flexify helped to resolve the issue almost instantly. Very happy!

Ekologiliv

Easy, Good and user friendly. it is the first time trying it so I might update my review later however, so far it is great

QUIUBOLEE

Good customer service, great to sync my catalog to start using dynamic ads, cheers from Mexico!!!!!!

Casetrends

Super easy app to use! And the customer service is excellent! They respond within 24 hours which is amazing

DESIGN CORSE

I use Flexify to enable dynamic retargeting ads for my product catalog. After several errors popped up, I wasn't sure how to fix it. However, I emailed customer support and had a quick and efficient response from their AMAZING team member, Daniel! He was so helpful and enthusiastic and answered my questions with next step solutions, too. I can't say enough about their customer support and I'm confident that if any other issues pop up, they will be quickly resolved. Thanks!

shopping zone

I tried the free plan and it is useless, don't use it ever because you will get zero results, since they don't help customers with free plan then I didn't try any other plan, because it doesn't make sense if you offer a free plan just to let people buy the paid one, i tried AWESOME FACEBOOK FEED, it is paid app and it helped me a lot and i recommend it, from my experience I don't recommend Flexify