Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Hip Kids

I used this app when I was having issues connecting Shopify to Instagram. The support I received getting the app and the catalogs all connected was fast and very helpful!

KharaKapas

Fantastic, prompt support from Daniel from Flexify, even on the free plan. Because of their email support, I was able to implement the app very quickly and generate a RSS feed for the Facebook catalogue, even though my store has 2,600 variants. I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan soon.

Tomothai

Great support team! Respond very fast. We have a big data feed. They guided us how to make things right step by step through email. Very good experience so far!

Moon Magic

Great app, very easy to use - and the customer support is outstanding! Very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended!

Storeopoly

Hate it! Didnt update properly. Contacted Customer service which was via email not chat so im not able to know when customer service is on. Checked the help area there are no examples. Completely new to this and disgusted by the lack of help. So i went and check youtube for help..there isnt even a youtube guide created by this app. FED UP!

March 25, 2019

Hi Storeopoly,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.com

Essential Southern Charm

So i was having trouble getting flexify to send my products to a catalog in FB so i reached out to them. Daniel was great in helping me rectify the problem. Wish i had emailed them before wasting a whole weekend trying to figure out how to connect to Instagram. He helped me right away by emailing me just what i needed. My file was simply too large. Only thing i would say is Flexify needs some type of error code letting us know that but all in all great app.

Ole Originals Clothing Co.

Works like a charm. Helpful support when I ask a question that is not in the docs provided. DPA is where it is at! Now If I could review the shopify review process...

azneo

Been trying to get some support for weeks now but noone bothered to reply even when we switched to the paid subscription.

March 5, 2019

Hi azneo, the messages I sent you were not delivered because your email provider returned the message “inbox full". Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: daniel.heier@flexify.com

Welcome Organics

I am also having trouble getting this app to function the way it should. I am awaiting some assistance on this. Thank-you

March 14, 2019

Hi Welcome Organics,

This is Daniel from Flexify - I hope I was able to help.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

krkc&cokr

really good APP. Helps me a lot in the Facebook feed export. I used to export the feed manually which took me several days to do so and I have to update the feed manually, but now Flexify has done all of these for me. Great! Only one thing to improve: its support team for paid users. I have upgraded my plan to paid version, but I don't think the paid version has done anything superior.