Sell from your Facebook Page
Create a Facebook Shop and let shoppers buy your products from Facebook.
Share your collections
Post collections to your Facebook timeline to highlight products and increase their discoverability.
Post shoppable Facebook photos
Build engagement around your products by tagging them in your photos and letting shoppers purchase from your posts.
About Facebook channel
Sell on Facebook
Give shoppers a way to discover and buy your products from your store’s Facebook Page. Use the Facebook channel to create a Facebook Shop and manage your products from Shopify. Share and tag products in Facebook posts to grow your discoverability on Facebook. You can choose to further the reach of your posts using Facebook’s paid boosted posts.
With Shopify and the Facebook channel, you can:
- add a Facebook Shop to your Facebook Page
- manage the products on your Facebook Shop
- arrange the order of the collections on your Facebook Shop
- let customers check out on Facebook (US stores using Shopify Payments)
- fulfill orders placed on Facebook
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
To use the Facebook channel, you need to:
- be the admin for the Facebook Page you want to sell from
- sell in a currency supported by Facebook
- have a customer email in the store details section of your general Shopify settings
Learn more about selling on Facebook by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Overall rating Based on 382 reviews
Most recent reviews
i am going to try this one ore time then im done, app completely disappeared from my shop. always disconnects from your fb and doesnt even notify u
When working is a great tool as you are able to tag your products from your shopify store. Frustrating when it gets disconnected but overall a good tool.
The Really Useful Poster Company
Don't waste your time. There seems to be no way of associating the catalogue Shopify automatically creates, with your own Business Manager account. Been trawling forums for answers (which is never great) and have not found the solution. Shopify silent on the issue. Unless you have a ton of products, don't waste your time and just manually create a catalogue in Business Manager.