Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Meta
3.2
December 7, 2022

We have NOT been able to successfully add our store to IG and FB it says we ARE approved -- HELP! hmm what is the issue???

Laina Rauma

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

December 6, 2022

I had a smooth experience linking my Shopify and Facebook account, and was able to quickly link my Instagram account to Shopify to import my Shopify Catalog into my Instagram Shop

Geoffrey's Garments
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

December 6, 2022

12 Days and the app and the Meta sites Facebook and Instagram have not worked. 5 chats, 2 phone calls, 30+ screen shots of the Meta accounts and apps problems and Meta could not solve their side of the problem. App side is unresponsive. Had to document Meta employees Tiffany and others lying about "trying to call" when they didnt. Meta tech response was to email me at 2:54am in the morning. No US Domestic help. Meta gave an ulitmatum finally saying I had to use software (apple) to record a video of me using the computer or they would not help and still would not call back. after the realized they gave me the wrong software they gave another final ultimatum to use a different software, upload videos in MP40 format??? or they wont help and its my fault they wont help. This is absolutely the worst customer service that I have ever had. I have chat messages and emails to document literally being lied to by Meta support employees. Do not trust this app, or the Meta Support team. if you are not a technical expert yourself and ultimately you have to fix your own problems because Meta Support will not help you.

NouveauGatherer
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

This is Cailla from Meta Support. Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I’ve shared your feedback on your support experience with the relevant teams to improve. I will be reaching out to you over email today to discuss your issue more.

Cailla

December 6, 2022

this app ruins the business and wast our time and energy. We can not link and sell on Instagram. It works with Facebook only. It says our shop meets all requirments. there are 3 bugs. 1. Verify your domain
We need to verify that you own the domain that you entered in your account. We'll walk you through the steps needed for verification, or you can submit a different domain for review
Appeal unsuccessful
Your review was unsuccessful. domain could not be connected to your shop. -> it is perfectly connected!! how can we set up our store without connecting it to shopify!!! Please think twice before you speak. 2. This website is not approved
Product unavailable on your website
To use this website, your products must be sold on the website connected to your account. -> they are pretty much 100% sold very clearly and surely. 4 year old boy can even see it. who does even ask for it withtou selling products!! 3. Your account has been rejected for a shop on Instagram
After reviewing your submitted domain, we found that it doesn't comply with our Commerce Eligibility Requirements. If you think there’s been a mistake, you can request another review. -> Like I said there is no problem to sell on Facebook. It says account quality is good. we have asked to review over and over. no improvement. is there any workers?

Global Ichiba
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 months
Meta replied December 6, 2022

[December 7 Update]

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience as we investigated your issue. From my understanding, we have now successfully unblocked you, so you should be all set. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for using the Facebook & Instagram app!

Thanks,
Steve

December 5, 2022

it ruined my business and i can't sell on facebook any more or instgram and i seems that i'm not the only one

Cartoona.eg