Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

JJ and The Mystics

the process was very thorough and easy and fixed the previous problems! Great work! I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders! Thank you!

Luci & Rix

very helpful and made the setup process very simple as just following the instructions and its helpful.

Online Store | Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories | Nua Tuitele

it was easy to follow the directions and prompts while setting my store up. I learned alot from all the help available

Carrinho.pt

Found a really nice tutorial on youtube that guided me through the hole process. At the end it was fairly easy.

Wake and Lake Lifestyles

I was surprised to find this app in place of a step shown in the fb screenshots. The original screens included a form field for the Pixel ID. Now, there are many steps and lots and lots of privacy notifications.

Little Rascals Kidswear

I have just downloaded this app to help try & build my sales channel, this way i can connect instagram with my shop to help make my business more professional looking!

tempus4u

The app seems to be easy to handle but it is the business.facebook.com thats an nightmare. its a maze. But I hope it will get better.

UPAN United States

Installed and now the account is frozen, Facebook says my site goes against FB policy but wont say what that is. It was working before upgrading. It been like this for 5 weeks. Neither Shopify or Facebook are able to help as the review process is done by a separate group in Facebook who no one has access to. Shopify need to get this sorted, Im not the only one this has happened to

Livin Life Live

So far so good. easy to understand. Looking forward to experiencing the full power of Facebook and Instagram in e-commerce.

WaterlooMademoiselle

................................Smooth and easy to use! ............................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168