Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Diamonygift

Location Italy

Worst customer service ever. If you want to grow your business, please avoid Facebook. They'll just waste your time and money. My Ads account was disabled and I verified my identity the same day, they disabled it again after 3 days. Spent all my day learning Facebook ads and they're not ready to help. I guess they're overhype, it doesn't worth your time

July 2, 2022

Hi there,

Jackie here from Shopify support, thank you for leaving a review on our facebook channel app. I'm going to reach out to you to discuss the account specific details please watch out for my email.

Jackie | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

QuarterAcreOrchids

The integration wasn't difficult, and I got my first order from FB on Sunday... fulfilled it and shipped it on Monday. Shopify has yet to sync the information to FB that the order has shipped, so FB has yet to actually pay me for it. Shopify says it's FB problem and FB says it's Shopify's problem. And looking back through forums this is a very old problem. So why is this integration still being offered when it is obviously broken? And my problem has been given over to the "market place team" but I can't actually talk to them to see what's going on, and I have one day left before FB cancels the order as not shipped. This is really frustrating.

June 29, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

House Twenty Two

worst experience ever trying to set this up. after talking to multiple people from facebook and shopify still cant set up

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to review the Facebook app on Shopify. I see that you've not been satisfied with the support you previously received. If you're open to trying again I'll send you an email to follow up and assist with account specific instructions.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Southwind Cycles

The set up is extremely difficult, I've even given up and redownloaded the next day to try again and still cant get it figured out.

June 28, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our Facebook Channel app. I completely understand that setting up a new channel can be confusing at times. I will be reaching out to you shortly to access your store's settings and make sure you have all the necessary resources to get the Facebook Channel working for you.

Talk soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

Nikompras

Location Brazil

The sync with Facebook is awful. Products I already remmoved from my store still on Facebook and I CAN'T remove them. I thought I was doing something wrong 'til read the comments here. And now there's a new problem: I can't tag any products on Instagram. This app could be a great option for us retailers, but it's better to manually add products to Facebook Commerce. Solve this sync issue. You don't have to answer me with generic answers, just forward our complaints to your development team.

June 22, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience with our app! Every feedback counts and is delivered to our developers in order for us to provide a better experience to our merchants.

I completely understand how this situation can be frustrating. To give you more context, products are never truly deleted from the Commerce Manager, but their status is changed to "staging" or "hidden" instead of "active". Meaning that the products that were deleted from your Shopify store should not be visible to your customers on Facebook.

Regarding tagging your products on Instagram, we need to investigate each case individually to determine if the issue is on Shopify's end or Instagram's end. Although our app makes it easier for you to connect your Facebook accounts, Facebook and Instagram are third party platforms and we do not have access to your settings with them. We are only able to help with settings and errors happening on Shopify's side.

With that being said, I will be reaching out to you shortly for us to troubleshoot what is happening in your store and provide the next necessary steps for a resolution. I want to make sure you have all the support needed to take the most out of the Facebook Channel.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

You need an IT qualifications to manage and solve Facebook and Shopify issues, even IT professionals find it complex and overwhelming. I've tired and still trying with no success. One of the issues, Facebook doesn't sync or update Shopify catalog, Shopify doesn't have a solution for that too, you complain about it they give an answer for something else (which also doesn't work). I really have to hire an expert, but why do I have to pay for this? Facebook and Shopify both responsible to make this integration easy for everyone. Facebook Ads, commerce, etc.. should be simplified. Allow people to focus on running their business instead of fixing your issues! This is affecting all related Facebook apps on Shopify app store, if Facebook have issues, non or those apps work properly. Well, you can still do well with other platforms, I can completely ignore IG and FB (Meta), alternatives are available.

June 20, 2022

Hello,

Jackie | Shopify

RavishingWicks

This has been a horrible experience I have been dealing with an issue for months.. Facebook support says it's a Shopify issue and Shopify says it's a Facebook issue. If I could rate Shopify's customer service I would give them a low score as well. I have pending orders on Instagram that I can not cancel or fulfill (and I was not paid for them). My customers are mad because they paid for something that they have not received and the orders are not showing in my Shopify store. It just seems that no one cares about this issue and it is completely ruining my business reputation and my business credibility. I am beyond frustrated at this point and I am seriously considering going to another platform. I will be seeking a refund for Shopify because I paid in advance. I am not just ranting and did not exhaust all options. I really really tried for months. The last Shopify customer service person told me he would be off for a week and he would let me know something when he came back..smh. And I am not the only person having this issue. Facebook support and Shopify support have completely dropped the ball on this and I wish I could get a refund and go elsewhere!

June 17, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Facebook channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need when it comes to the issues you're experiencing. However, we are limited in our ability to help if the channel has been uninstalled from your Shopify store. With that being said, I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

Threadorable

Connecting my shop to Instagram via Facebook has to be one of the most time-consuming and annoying processes I have ever done.

June 13, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel app, we truly appreciate it!

I can definitely sympathize with your efforts and time spent on connecting the platforms. Facebook requires very specific permissions for you to be able to connect your accounts to Shopify. I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details and to make sure you are receiving the assistance you need during the process.

Talk to you soon!

Paola | Shopify

Silva-Alta

Location Ireland

it's a nightmare to setup, terrible privacy issues, Meta will edit all your products, all your clients e-mails, phone numbers and addresses.
Shopify will get to read all your facebook and instagram messages in return.
it's a horrible idea!

June 13, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We really appreciate that!

I completely understand your privacy concerns! The permissions requested are vetted by both Shopify and Meta privacy teams so that they are appropriate to do the tasks requested and nothing more. These types of permissions allow services like automated responses, related searches and in some instances continued conversations. Many similar predictive text algorithms are already in place in everyday life. Rest assured, however, that Shopify takes privacy matters very seriously.

I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details on how to get the channel setup and to answer any further privacy concern you may have.

I look forward to speaking to you!

Paola | Shopify

skyshopfitness

Pretty trash. I have been trying to create Ads and it impossible. I keep getting the same error message saying "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes." This is super frustrating and I have been trying to do this for multiple days now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 372 373