Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Evans Cash and Carry

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

BITTRENDY

My website has received more than 1,000 visits and the facebook pixel has only registered 151, of the almost 200 carts it has only registered 4, 10 purchases in the last week and none registered on facebook. Now I want to do retargeting and I can't, because my data is very low, but I have already spent more than 300$ in ads. What do I do now? The cpc are getting higher and higher and the data collected more and more erroneous. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

May 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Marcus, Shopify Support

Crush Room

My purchase events were duplicated after I used Conversion API tracking. I could not edit the code to add event_id as custom parameter to avoid this issue.

Sport of Kings Forever Young

It's great to have the convenience of FB and Insta shop but it's been selling products that have been sold out. It's supposed to read inventory from Shopify through the app connection. It's leaving customers extremely frustrated and it has everything to do with bugs within your platform or bridge between Shopify and facebook. Needs to be fixed. Better to have people shop the website directly than to deal with the backlashes of this.

CarAudioStuff

The following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Shopify support can't help. How do I get app support?

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel!

Errors like this are often returned due to brief outages, or it can be related to having incorrect permissions (for example, not having admin access to the connected ad account or pixel). In the majority of these cases the problem can be resolved by disconnecting and then reconnecting the Facebook Account that is currently connected to the Facebook Channel. This essentially resets these tokens and is often successful in allowing you to continue with setting up your ads.

I'd love to help check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get started with your Facebook campaigns at the earliest. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance. Chat soon!

Wonder, Discover and Learn

I originally had Instagram shopping working and now all of a sudden I am ineligible. Absolute disgrace this app. How can I have Facebook shop and not be approved for Instagram. I would really like to get my Instagram shopping back!!

May 11, 2021

Totally understandable that not having Instagram Shopping all of a sudden is concerning. Instagram reviews all accounts to determine eligibility and I'd love to help point you in the right direction. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance with this. Chat soon!

Hello Luxy

Facebook and IG Shop are not working correctly. For some strange reason my active products are no longer in the tag products options, the only one that appears are the inactive products. Seriously? I had to delete the app and re-installed it but the issue continues. Have contact customer services and have not get a response from them yet. Definitely will need to try another social media option and do ads there instead of Facebook or Instagram since I am unable to tag products and it feels like I am back to 2018 where that option did not exist. What a bummer!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Although the Instagram app's tagging feature is fully supported by Instagram's team, there could be a few different instances where the product catalog might not be syncing properly to Facebook and subsequently to Instagram.

I'd love to check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get the most out of the Facebook Channel and will be following up with you via email to offer assistance to get this figured out! Chat soon!

Vrabo custom

INEXISTENTE ATENCION AL CLIENTE. PAGANDO ADS Y PAGINA DESACTIVADA
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. PAYING FOR ADS AND PAGE DISABLED

GIN & JACQIE

It seems that we are all facing the same problem. I have been locked out from my FB and unable to connect to my Instagram from FB as well. Also the products that have been deleted on shopify still pops up on FB side. Am not sure why and FB send message to say to many broken links to shopify.B Best to remove the app until things are more stable. But like what everyone says, its a lot of time wasted and trying to set it up again!

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's always valuable to our developers to know where they can improve. I've sent you a follow-up email and hope to hear back from you soon! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Spoke & Stringer | Fuel your Lifestyle

After setting everything up... Problem 1 - Facebook blocked my Ad account.
Problem 2 - After spending a week getting our Ads account back online, I decided to give it another go. But, the following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Great idea, but a waste of time unfortunately. *Update - Jake, Shopify Specialist - I haven't had an email from you?

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The error you mentioned may have to do with an ongoing issue we have seen in a few stores. I've sent you an email to follow up and see if we can get this fixed for you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 349 350