Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

LOVERAMICS

doesn't work for me, and made me delete my old facebook entry so now my instagram shop has no products at all

Mundo Digital.UY

Muy buena, cumple todas mis espectativas. totalmente recomendable, para desarrollar emprendimientos

GASSANI Krawatten

FUNKTIONIERT NICHT!...schon mehrmal versucht und weder Facebook noch Shopify helfen weiter. Schlechter Support. Nicht zu empfehlen!

Clean Age

It just takes me in an endless loop without actually connecting. Terrible integration. The products do not show up on the page as they should.

Cardell Watch Store

Uso esta aplicación para automatizar en la medida la gestión de todo, por el momento todo correcto.

ELECTRO VINILOS

Great is fantastic, because is very easy and very friendly. I recommend this App for you business and you job

Melissa Tyson Designs

I have been trying for over 1 year to get my FB business account connected with my shopify store so I can begin a FB ads campaign and track the data. Ive called Shopify to troubleshoot, emailed FB support 50 times... It says by business ads manager account isn't managed by me and wont let me connect the account. Same error message for 1 year!!! Seems that there are too many bots and not enough humans to help with real connectivity issues!!!

Keep Cleaners

Eu gosto de usar mas as vezes o ligação com o shopify é um pouco difícil, nunca sei se está ou não conectado.

mini airco discounter

i cant place any adds, and facebook dont show me whats its the problem. something is wrong is the only thing what they show me but not what is wrong.

Working 925 Jewelry

I cannot figure out simply why my products won’t sync. I have over 2k and it only shows 45...not very user-friendly, or doesn’t work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54