Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Chez Sep Boutique

I keep trying to connect my actual facebook commerce account and this app is a mess. It doesnt even work, why does it exist? Is there any other way to connect to Facebook? I want my money back from shopify if they cant provide the very basic business function that was promised to me as a business owner and consumer. It just refuses to connect, and apparently everyone is having the same issue. Please assist.

Jewelry by Sande Gene

I have tried for two (2) years to connect my Facebook to my Shopify and still have NOT been able to connect. FaceBook always has some reason or excuse to deny my access. I have deleted my old FaceBook, created a new FaceBook several times. I believe currently I actually have three different FaceBook accounts because each time I would try to connect, FaceBook would say I did not have an account and require me to create a new one and would then still deny my access to FaceBook. I have given up and will never try to connect again and will never encourage, anyone who ask my opinion, to connect. This hinders my access to Instagram and Twitter also which makes me very upset. Thank you for allowing me to air my opinion.

nftbrands

need to connect a facebook account in order to use this. so terrible the old way of connecting the pixel was so much better and easier. please change it back

Langefels Equipment Co LLC

Are they crazy? The update in November basically lets Facebook take over your store. They have access to everything you do and your customers. Shopify should be more interested in protecting there customers information and best interest than promoting Facebook. I would highly suggest you remove the application or put your settings to conservative. I hope Shopify did not automatically share my customers information with Facebook.

October 22, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I can see that you are concerned about data sharing with Facebook. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can provide more information to help.

Jason | Shopify

MODERN ALL

I cannot seem to reinstall the app onto my store after deleting to resolve a problem. Before deleting the app, I was notified that I could reinstall the app at any time in the future so I don't understand why I cannot reinstall the app into my store again.

October 20, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Lynda Store

Está aparecendo o erro: "Um problema técnico impediu o carregamento da página. Recarregue, visite outra página no Facebook ou tente novamente mais tarde." Com isso eu não consigo configurar o pixel na minha loja

Blood Pressure Watch

Yesterday The app just stopped working, I could not log into my account. Today I installed it and now it is not possible to install it again... Really Bad experience with Facebook App! And there is no information whether from FB nor from Shopify what is the cause and how the problem could be solved.

October 19, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the unexpected issues you faced with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Brønn

What I did not enjoy about this app is that it's completely and utter useless. Won't connect. After trying a 100 times from different browsers and checking if my business page settings was ok, I checked the app in app store to see if someone had experienced similar issues. Indeed they had. For weeks. If your integration don't work, please have the decency to notify us or take it down until the issues are fixed.

October 19, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the connecting to the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Babies Escape In Style

This suck so bad... facebook support team need help none of them knows what they are doing.. this app suck so bad... I used to love shopify but i am now thinking of another platform ... I am losing so much money with this app of facebook i ask for shopify help and i get a respond when im sleeping this suck ! ugh

October 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Chic Oz Couture

During setup Instagram business bccount cannot be detected. What is the reason? It's already owned by the business manager. Please help.

October 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel specifically on-boarding Instagram. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up line of communication and get this issue resolved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 359 360