Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Yourgreatfinds

HORRIBLE experience! I installed, worked real hard to get 10,000 followers on IG, did it and got the swipe up tagging. Had IG working for a few weeks, while FB for about a year. My FB page is older and I have over 45 grand followers. Thought this was a good idea after they invited me to install the app. Sold some things on FB and IG and all of the sudden they disabled the shops and withheld $467 of my money requesting that I prove my identity. I sent all sorts of ID and now they want me to show a phone bill with my website name on it to prove that my phone number is my business's number. I do not have a brick and mortar shop. The phone account is in my personal name and I have two phones and two numbers. One personal, one business. They will not accept that and have put me through hell trying to prove who I am for 7 weeks. Their customer service beyond sucks. I have disconnected this app, written off the money that they basically stole. Do not trust Facebook. If you have a problem too bad for you. I have been selling online 24 years and with Shopify 8 years. This is the worst experience ever. Facebook channel gets thumbs down and their customer service get 5 thumbs down

Anitamaria

I am currently running some ads and the traffic to my website has picked up! Handy app to have installed.

Gellyfituk

I tried to sync with the facebook channel. All I sell in my shopify store is gellyfit gel polish, some brushes and cuticle oils! I've had so many of my products rejected on the basis that they breach some regulation or other with regard to nicotine???!!!! I'm honestly baffled with some of the BS they have come up with to reject my products when literally everything is Gel polish!!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. This definitely does not sound like the ideal experience. When it comes to product approval this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to share resources on contacting Facebook to appeal not approved products, and will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Anna, Shopify Support

Printolutios

MOST TIME WASTING APP I EVER CAME ACROSS!!! it says i dont meet theirs e-commerce requirements and i cant use my account to promote my shop.. But they even wouldn't bother to explain what is wrong. tryed to reach them - without any luck. And SHOPIFY "help" was just sending me totaly pointless link. USLESS!!!!

July 14, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your Commerce Account. Approvals for this come directly from Facebook, however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Red Cypress Clothing

Good app struggled however I have issues with adding Instagram. I am currently running some ads and the traffic to my website is reasonable.

Fatako Shop

Produkte die abgelehnt werden und dann aber korrigiert bzw. aus dem Sortiment genommen werden, sind von Facebook seit tagen nicht überprüft worden, dauert extrem lange. Commerce Center wird gesperrt wenn man fragt warum was das Problem genau ist, weil man selber nicht genau findet, wird ständig in die weitere Abteilung der Ball geworfen, es ist ein Suchen nach Wasser in der Wüste, es kostet extrem Zeit und Kraft.

Bird And Bear Shop

This app is causing my pixel to misfire in multiple ways causing me sales. It’s also loading old products that aren’t even in my admin anymore and not new products. I’ve contacted shopify several times to be told pixel issues are facebooks problem. I spent 6 days messaging with facebooks useless team to be told it’s not their problem because it’s through this shopify app. This is losing me money because my ads can’t optimize due to bad data. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and the problems don’t get better. I’ve asked shopify to delete this app and remove any old code and I’ll see if a complete clear out and reinstall improves it. I’ll remove this review if the problems get worked out.

July 6, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify Support.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Facebook Channel. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Facebook Pixel. Our technical support team has reached out to you via email to continue supporting you and working on the issue there.

Catear Ltd Co.

Once I set up this app Facebook restricted my advertising and when I sent my ID in for review I was permanently restricted. If someone could point me in the right direction to appeal this decision I would be more than thankful!

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you have been facing regarding your restricted Ad account. While Facebook has full control over all suspensions, I am follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here as I believe we can help to get this set up properly for you.

ALWARWALA

This app is not working properly since 15 th June 2021. Prior to that time line performance of the app was good. I used to convert 50-60 order per day through facebook advertisement. Now the sale become less than 10 order per day. No server side integration is there for purchase event now.

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the performance of the app. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kamand Italie

FACEBOO IS A VERY COMPLICATED APP... YOU SELL SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND THEY DON'T ACCEPT THEM.
OTHERWISE IT'S FINE THE APP WORKS WELL BUT THEY ARE TOO STRICT WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE

July 1, 2021

Hi there. My name is Spencer, I’m with Shopify Support and I’m really glad you reached out to share this valuable feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear you have had an issue getting some of your products approved by Facebook. I'm going to be reaching out to you to open up some communication and see if there is anything we can do to help you with your product setup. Spencer | Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 352 353