Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

forgegenius

Very good app, was able to push my products straight away to facebook marketplace which is great. Thank you!

Love Football Hate Racism

This app didn't work for me. The account was limited by Facebook and there is no obvious way to find out how to get any issues resolve. Wasted so many hours trying to get this app to work. Sadly, time to delete it :(

April 22, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Although Shopify does not have a hand in determining Facebook accounts eligibility, I'll be reaching to you via email shortly to share further details that could help. I want to ensure you are equipped with all necessary tools to get the Facebook Channel working for your business.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

billboardmix-new

Does the job and got a few sales from Canada. Nothing to complain really, syncs very well between my dropshipping supplier AppScenic.com and shopify.

Arte Italica

Getting any kind of tech support is very difficult and often unresponsive. Product categories are a nightmare to find and assign. Everything from looking up orders and payouts to managing inventory is incredibly cumbersome and seems designed to frustrate us as merchants.

April 20, 2022

Hey there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Chris | Shopify

Hemmavid

Plugin is ok, would be nice if it included some way to embed your facebook feed. It's alright for ads and that's about it. If Facebook were to add embed for posts and feed that would be a huge plus!

VitaGene

Installed twice, but no integration with FB. App doesnt work.
Cannot get any reporting in Shopify of FB activity, or Shopify created campaigns in FB.

April 20, 2022

Chris | Shopify

Shackled.Me

App is an excellent app for anyone looking to bring traffic to their stores. It does a great job of delivering free traffic from many sources and the app itself is very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who needs more traffic! https://www.shackled.me/

MPM Hobbies

Facebook will not allow me to publish my store and only gives vague reasons why. They also keep disabling my account for violating policy when I haven't used anything on their site but the business tools. This experience has been a total pain in the neck and definitely not worth it. ***NEW*** I can’t get help because FB is blocking my access to contact them. Here is the message ***Your account has been disabled
You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.
We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed.
To learn more about the reasons we disable accounts visit the Community Standards.*** The main issue I have is that I haven’t done anything with the personal account. I HAVE NOT sent friend requests, messaged anyone or even put uploaded anything to my personal account. As far as my business listings, all I have done what filled out information and continued to set account up. I HAVEN’T VIOLATED ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS.. This has to be an oversight, mistake or confusion but FB wont hear of it.

April 14, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in regards to your experience. I completely understand how it can be frustrating to have your Facebook accounts disabled. While I would love to help you get your store approved, Shopify does not have a hand in determining your store's eligibility when it comes to the Facebook assets. The review and approval is entirely up to Facebook and they do not share any further details with us on why they have disabled an account.
With that being said, I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details that can be helpful and how to contact Facebook for a review.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

LUXEADORE.CO

Can someone please help? I have been trying to link my shop to Facebook and I'm not having any luck.

April 12, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing connecting your account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

PUROXX

The app does not work with other gateways like Mollie. No purchases are tracked.
Also there are a lot of problems with the API sometimes. One day there is tracked 30% too much, one day 50% too less. Please fix this!

April 4, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you have been facing regarding your payment gateways, and tracking your events on Facebook. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Charlotte | Shopify