Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

SEHRISH SALEEM

Great App easy to setup and on top excellent Customer Support by Jason . Helped out of the way to sort the FB Commerce account approval. Provided sugggestions around what can we do to get our account approved which sure is not part of their job. Thanks!!

September 16, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the performance of the app. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Jason | Shopify Support

Azana Photo Frames

I only want to use Instagram where I can add tags to my website, not the Facebook website that directs to my Shopify checkout. I don't really want to connect both Facebook and Instagram, surely you can connect whichever you please! Facebook always saying 'Request to review issues' ... there's nothing wrong with any of my products - hence I just uninstalled facebook shop. Besides Facebook business manager and Facebook page is so confusing!!

September 15, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. It is definitely possible to just use the Instagram feature of the app, but it does require linking some Facebook accounts. I will reach out to you over email to help you out.

Coffee Creations

I tried to add the new FB and it will not allow me... please help me get it to my business. Really need help

September 15, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. We'd love to help you set up the Facebook app to have it working properly for you. I'll reach out to you in an email to discuss your account.

William | Shopify

Paneros Clothing

I sent a support request a week ago asking about how to use and configure the App as it is clear that the data fields the app is sending do not correspond to usable data being injected by the Facebook Platform. As of today, they still have not gotten back to me. I am leaving a bad review because 1) the code is written badly and data points for catalog manager don't sync and 2) because they are refusing to respond to my support request. I will update this review if anything changes.

September 10, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to reach out to you over email and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Luxus & Invoco

Only uploads 1 photo and no longer lets you run a promotion from Facebook commerce manager. Shopify blames Facebook, Facebook blames shopify so nothing can get resolved.

September 7, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

shopsundayschool

We can't connect our Shopify account with Facebook. It says our catalog is already connected. There is no dedicated point of customer service, just opening and reopening the same windows in a hall of mirrors. Our emails go nowhere. Facebook will also not let us change our name because it violates policies, when it clearly doesn't. So beyond frustrating.

September 8, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to send you an email and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Capital Trail LLC

Only uploads one picture from your product instead of uploading all of them. Good luck selling a product with just one image.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

This app has the same fundamental design flaw that the Google channel has, in that it's IMPOSSIBLE to exclude variants from the feed. I am sorry, I'm really trying to use these Shopify-made sales channels, but I find this unbelievable...

September 6, 2021

donovanmaker

I am having the same issue as a lot of other customers are having. I am gathering there is some sort of connection issue between shopify and facebook. I think it's the pixels. In my shopify store it has one pixel number and in facebook I have 2 different one's. I cannot change it no matter what I do. The app to connect shopify and facebook was working fine till April. Then one of my products got restricted. It is a cutting board, so I don't know why it was flagged. I deleted the product from Shopify but even 4 months later it is always stuck in facebook. I have deleted this app and reinstalled it probably 20 times and it still doesn't work. I have spent about 14 hours talking to various customer service people from Shopify and Facebook and none of them have been able to help me. My account has been restricted but my ads have still been charged to my facebook account. I have 35 different screen shopts of various stages of both of my accounts that I have emailed to customer service and again my account is still restricted.

September 3, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. I see that you're having trouble getting the Facebook app to work on your account. I'd like to help you resolve this so I will follow up with you via email. We definitely appreciate all feedback as this helps guide future development of the app.

William | Shopify

The Prousen

I don't like it because it has annoying customer care management system. If only it introduced a real customer care service.

September 3, 2021