Facebook channel

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

EMIRAGEM Beauty

It works, but it does not connect to the add manager from Facebook. I Have to run it directly from Facebook.

New Life Fashion, LLC.

Why is Facebook always finding ways to interrupt the Facebook sales channel? Why is my Channel now disconnected with Shopify? I need to know if I need to keep using this channel or delete it because I'm tired of running into issue after issue.

December 30, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected interruptions you are facing on the Facebook channel. These interruptions often happen when changes are made on Facebook's end so I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Argentia Wow

Can't install at all. Redirects to Shopify and the Apps section. Tried several times without success.

December 30, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. With issues like this, it often stems from the browser or device that you are using so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some troubleshooting steps that should resolve this.

Kidbea

I tried accessing multiple times this feature, but all the time it shows am ineligible for this. Worst experience ever.

December 29, 2021

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app, I see you've had a poor experience. I'd be happy to reach out to you to resolve this based on your personal account settings to get the app working for you moving forwards. Please look out for my upcoming email.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Exhibit Rugs

Full of errors and support is useless, none of the messages have been answered.
Its quite surprising that the support is so bad for such a big platform

December 29, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We value your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help with addressing those error messages that you are facing.

Sonya's Warehouse

Trying to remove this app from shopify but my shop still shows up on my facebook business page. Please remove the app from my facebook business page i have already uninstalled it.

December 25, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

The Asons

Very bad experience.
My issue is to verify the domain but the Domain is already verified with another business manager and the main reason is that my Facebook account has been permanent disabled that is attached to the business manager.
The issue is still pending and I don't know what should I do?
Please corporate with me.

December 25, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

World Store 247

This app led facebook to PERMANENTLY ban me from advertising AND I cannot for the life of me remove Shopify from my Business Suite which is now useless. A facebook account I have had for several years. The reason facebook permanently banned me is because I didn't input a "product type" for the eyeglass I was selling. I wasn't aware of this since this was my first time creating a facebook business account. When I connected shopify to facebook, all the products got dumped into the "medical" product type which I didn't know how to fix and didn't know what was wrong until it was too late because facebook just tells you that you're in violation of their policy. Just an FYI to others (new owners). If I knew this was going to happen, I would have inputted all the products into facebook manually.

December 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

Rieti-en

I cant use to Facebook shop, Instagram shop. i dont know. Build Credit. I make 1.3K person my page. If access More Person that. Facebook told me talk to shopify. shopify told me talk to Facebook
How can i do that. Plz tell me.

December 16, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I recognize that you did not receive the level of support you're expecting, I'll reach out to you via email to make this right. Any feedback you provide will be passed on to the developers as well.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Po Campo

UPDATE: I was able to get Instagram Shopping to work by resolving small issues that I didn't know were related. For example, removing Gift Cards from the Facebook Sales Channel. Now that it is working it seems like a good app. Couldn't get Instagram Shopping to work. For some reason we weren't approved for Shopping. Facebook tells me to talk to Shopify, Shopify tells me to talk to Facebook. I've been getting the runaround for weeks now and it is super frustrating. Two stars because the Facebook shop worked fine.

December 15, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up the Instagram Shopping feature. Although Facebook handles these reviews directly - I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.