Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Marlie Cards

Should have taken notice of the reviews. Went through the whole set up, after setting up a whole new FB account and Business account, seemed to go round in circles for an hour and then get told “Your advertising access is restricted” for a mystery reason. I’d like those few hours of my life back please!

November 9, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you were facing after setting up the Facebook Channel. The “Your advertising access is restricted” is typically account related, I will be sending you an email to touch base. We're always grateful for feedback and we will use this to constantly improve our app. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Jason | Shopify

Chewy’s Tiny Cat Store

I Am not even attempting this complicated tedious set up after reading these reviews. It seems like no one in the chat really wants to help either. They just send you tutorials. Well, I could have done that myself. Waste of money.

November 5, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

wise enough

Worst app ever! Neither shopify not facebook give support - I got suspended from facebook commerce because of this non functional app and now facebook says it´s because of shopify and shopify says please ask facebook. We are trying to sell on facebook again since more than one year and nobody is willing to help. Really this app is just one big disaster!

November 5, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the getting your Commerce Account approved. Please understand that Commerce Account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

Gypsea Tribe

I used to be approved for shop on Instagram (where 95% of my sales come from) when I was with Etsy uploading products myself. I thought switching over to Shopify would be useful as the catalogue updates by itself but apparently whatever integration they had is now broken.
Im loosing hundreds of dollars worth of sales. Going to go back to Etsy and uploading the items myself. Shopify support has admitted that something is broken in their integration and I bet it's because Instagram and Facebook are trying to make it so that you only need a shop on their platform without using a 3rd party like Shopify.

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see you're having trouble with Instagram shopping through the Facebook app built by us at Shopify. You've highlighted the issue well with your review that there are changes being made in ecommerce as a whole and we're doing our best to keep up with these changes. I'll reach out to you to discuss the account specific concerns you have, please watch for my email.

William | Shopify Support Advisor

City Phrases

TERRIBLE app. Always has a problem! Can't log in, can't do anything with this app at all! I wish Facebook didn't exist!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with connecting the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Precision Gutters Ltd.

I have tried unsuccessfully for 2 days to change the photos in 3 of my products. It seems that when I uploaded my catalogue to facebook, it changed the layout of my photos, so instead of seeing the product, you know only see a color. I'm at my wits end

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with your products on the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Rieti-en

i try to alot a time. but it's not connect. i dont know what happen. i ask the a facebook. they dont know that. so i waste the time..

November 2, 2021

Hey,

Cíara here from Shopify. I'm going to send you an email so we can take a look and see exactly what still needs to be connected. This way we can get it connected and your products syncing correctly. Keep an eye out in your inbox for it!

Cíara | Shopify Support

praterapparel

the app doesn't sync and Shopify customer service is sh*t. this specialty team they speak of doesn't exist. complete waste of my time

November 1, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

Tin Can Sally

Changing this review to 4 stars. The issue was taken care of by Robyn in support. It seems the app works, the issue is with Facebook which is very difficult and glitchy to setup. Following Robyn's directions, I was able to get it to work. I give the app 4 stars because I find FB problematic to deal with. This is not the app's fault. If you have trouble accept the offer of support from Shopify and it should work. ORIGINAL REVIEW: App shows in my products as available channel but on my business FB page I see NO products in the catalog. I gave this a few days to possibly load, but it just is not working. I used this app before and it disconnected often. Until this is fixed, it is useless!

October 28, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting your products to sync with Facebook. I'm going to take a closer look at your account and send you a direct email so I can open up the lines of communication and help you get set up properly.

Robyn | Shopify