Facebook & Instagram , 4,656 reviews

MediaEclat
About 1 year using the app
Meta replied March 1, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 28, 2024

cannot install, always error. reported this with meta but no response and they kick me back to shopify. shipify kicked me back to meta again.

Precious Peanuts
9 months using the app
Meta replied February 2, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

January 14, 2024

i want more reactions as a business he need to do more

Michel Be Shop
12 months using the app

February 10, 2024

All good yet!

HR Custom T-shirt Print
About 1 year using the app
Meta replied February 16, 2024

February 9, 2024

Setup is smooth and easy. Everything works in minutes!

JUNG L WEST
17 days using the app
Meta replied February 16, 2024

January 13, 2024

Only problem I'm Having and wish get resolved is connecting my ingstagram as well but the app works well.

Lit 4 Life Apparel
About 1 month using the app

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers! If you need any additional assistance from us with connection,
contact the Business Support team via this link:

March 19, 2024

I like how easy and dynamic it is to give good recommendations. Very powerful.

WellnessGadgetsHub
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied March 21, 2024

March 10, 2024

i installed the app to be able to advertise my shopify store on facebook. To do this, I first created a private account as prescribed in the app and then a company account. Unfortunately, I was hardly able to use either of them, as facebook blocked both accounts after just one day and did not reactivate them despite me identifying myself twice. My accounts have now been deactivated and I receive no support from facebook. My plan to pay facebook for my advertising has been prevented, even though I have not violated any guidelines. The facebook algorithms simply do not believe that I am a real human customer.

finanziell-denken.de
Germany
6 days using the app
Meta replied March 15, 2024

Hi There!

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

March 14, 2024

because it's the biggest social media on the planet.

Electric Mariner
6 months using the app
Meta replied March 21, 2024

January 24, 2024

Terrible. After a wild goose chase with increasingly insane requirements to connect my shopify store to my company instagram my FB account was flagged and locked. To request a review a captcha page populates except that you can't scroll to the bottom of the page to click the submit button so no review. Just a block that will turn into a ban because they have 0 meaningful UI design.

These absolutely bonkers sentences are actually displayed as the supporting reasons they have blocked my account: "We used technology to detect this violation and technology to carry out this decision. Further violations of our Advertising Standards may result in your account being disabled or restricted."

Inconvenient, difficult, and with no level of customer service Meta Facebook and instagram are terrible.

company design co