Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Green's App

i will tell you more afted i have used the app for some months. At now it's easy to install. I hope it will help me to grow my biz

Bluing Shop

I used this app to help me sell my product on facebook, i realy like it , and i hope if there is app to manage everything

Today's Modern Dad

Easy to setup. I look forward to marketing efforts on this platform. I will submit another review once I have used it for some time.

Flavour with Benefits

Easy and fast. I am so happy that we can do this instantly unlike other channels which are labourious and slow. Working at the speed of business

ALL INN ONE

i used this app to promote my sales and get more people to visit my website easily through this channel

BeeMulberry

I have no complaints. Easy setup, currently the best solution for the iOS14 situation, pixel tracking and dynamic catalog ads.

Print Photo

Sehr gute service, vielen dank,ich habe am anfang bisschen probleme gehabt aber es ist alles gut gelaufen. Vielen dank.

Amezoancom

Hi this is very good app for advertising but i am first time using this facebook app i don't exactly how is it work

Handicrafts Galleria

I used this app to draw more customers to my store. So, it is good that I am able to connect to people whom I do not know thru this app. It adds another dimension to my store.

Cillas General

I am very new to this app. I am using it to help me with my store. So far so good, I look forward to tell you about the results.