Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Lashey Lashes

need more information, more information on how to use this app and steps. its to confusing need more specific steps.

February 26, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I’ve sent out to an email to you providing some more information about your setup process. You can respond directly to that email if you have any questions! - Jake, Shopify Support

PareP

I think the overall set up process was relatively easy and the templates were very helpful. I would recommend the service.

Social Theory Co.

I had the channel before but they've upgraded it and I love the new features. You're able to set up a sales channel that allows customers to purchase directly through Facebook, and they also provide you with tons of information to help get you started and even sharpen your marketing efforts.

Quote Me On It

It has been very easy. Instructions are on the point. Even though I was very tired and didn't feel like setting up, it was worth it and very easy and quick to set up. Very pleased.

My Reptile Experience (MRX)

It's a really good tool to establish an online business. I use it for the Merch bases on a Youtube show I'm developing about the reptile community.

BIJOUX-DREAMS©

Very nice, the application is very to use. Clear and efficient. It's better to use the real application that other tracking data.

Class & Polish

I used this app to help me sell my apparel on Facebook. It's now so easy for my Facebook followers to buy from my apparel brand Class & Polish. It's so easy and user friendly.

EsotericType

Finally reaching new customers with my Gift of Myth collection. Easiest integration experience ever.

Great White Gifts

I was concerned about needing to setup everything but it only took a few mouse clicks. Good job, it seemed pretty seemless.

STMNTSTUDIO

this really helped me to integrate my pixel as well as set up my catalog in a more seamless way! thankful for the easy integration!