Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    71% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    18% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

81 - 90 of 3511 reviews

Slim Shadies Celebrity Sunglasses

Tried to connect my facebook account
it locked facebook
i now have no facebook and have lost access to my business page
cant contact facebook
so have lost all my photos of my children , friends , wedding pictures, priceless memories the lot , absolutely gutted.
opened a support ticket with shopify and no one ever got back to me

DoT Com Good$ & Service$

This private label coffee is an excellent choice for consumers and there is no better way to get that information out than a Facebook access

Royal Absolue

facebook est un bon moyen de cibler des clients et de faire de la publicité. C'est facile et pas très cher. je me suis lancé il y a environ 4 mois avec un accompgnement par facebook

Soweto Fine Art ONLINE

I have used my FB stores to reach a targeted client base and I am very please with its ease of use, analytical tools, as well as support it provides in getting your channel up and running and as commercially successful as it can be.

Chrissys-in

Nach ein paar Schwierigkeiten am Anfang sind wir nun komplett durch und alles läuft, super Service, sehr nett

Giannté Jewels

La instalación desde shopify es super rápida y sencilla, al igual que el servicio técnico de shopify. El gran problema que encontré fue al crear la tienda en Facebook para poder conectarlas. No pude hacerlo hasta del servicio técnico de Facebook me escribieron de manera muy detallada cómo debía configurar la tienda. Más de un mes con esto. Pero estoy feliz porque decidí usar shopify porque sabía que con ellos me sería mas sencillo poder usar las redes sociales con canales de venta.

Sage Health Solutions

great and quick integration, only issue are the policies blocking certain items we sell on our store

Blue Velvet

Love this app, it allowes me to get free organic traffic to my store, just by placing a few posts.
Thanks !

shopourskin

Connecting my shopify shop to face book was easy and quick. the catalog automatically uploaded. best!

The Field Guide - Okanagan

It was really easy to sync my shopify site's products so I can market them on instagram! Next step will be learning how to market!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 351 352
1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 351 352