Facebook & Instagram , 4,659 reviews

3.8
February 14, 2024

I trust Facebook platform to help my business

Swan Store
About 1 month using the app
Meta replied February 16, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 12, 2024

Amazing! I love Shopify. Best app ever to grow my business.

Major Distribution
3 months using the app
Meta replied January 26, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 10, 2024

Amazing and streamlined process with this setup! Love it!

Skin Care Labz
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied January 12, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

March 30, 2024

its ok sooo far

Divajunkie Incorporated
Over 3 years using the app
January 4, 2024

If you are in the UK don't waste your time - its no longer supported at all - you can set it all up in Shopify and on Facebook, but the shop itself will never show. Something to do with our privacy laws. Wasted so much time on this. Just add a disclaimer to the app or better still Shopify - don't make it available to our region?

ArtReview Shop
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied January 12, 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

February 2, 2024

I had an issue connecting my PayPal account but I was able to resolve the issue on my own. So far, the integration between Shopify and Facebook and Instagram seem to be working properly and I'm happy with the app.

Abandoned & Forgotten Places
About 19 hours using the app
Meta replied February 9, 2024

March 6, 2024

I'm just starting out but so far so , its been easy to set up.

GlassyTee
12 days using the app
Meta replied March 8, 2024

January 12, 2024

So far the integration with Shopify has been good, a little confusion on the verification steps, but the recommended was for sure the easiest.

store.thahar.com
3 months using the app
Meta replied January 26, 2024

April 11, 2024

Not letting me connect to facebook over and over put in the correct password and email/phone number nothing works

Boujii Desirez
5 days using the app
November 17, 2023

I'm happy to give this app a well deserved 5 star review. After a disappointing experience with a my agency, I returned to this app and was surprised of all the new features. Its AI especially was a nice surprise and my ads outperformed the agency's ones.

The support from Nadav was awesome and added to my positive experience.
His responsiveness and expertise added tremendous value to my use of the app, making the transition very easy.

BARBERUS