Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

DivaSquad

I cannot access anything, have spent way too many hours on this integration, and Facebook has zero help. I did all the steps, then informed me that someone else is the owner of my pages and won't allow me to go any further. Facebook, I am the owner, admin, ads account manager of my Facebook and IG pages, so where are my emails going so I confirm this? The only thing that I can think of is changing the IG handle. Indeed this is not the reason why I cannot connect. Absolutely rubbish, and far too much stress thinking I have been hacked. I contacted Facebook and tried the links, but that was a dead-end Such a waste of time.

January 31, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see you've mentioned that someone else is the owner of your pages, while Shopify cannot make changes to your Facebook account in this manner we can help guide you as to confirming the permissions of your chosen accounts. Since this information would be account specific and quite sensitive I'll reach out to you directly via email to follow up with you.

William | Support Specialist
Shopify

bastille_breads

Frankly - third party might be better for these sorts of integration apps. It's okay, but we've had to use other apps like Elevar to make tracking work well.

PCjewelry

Knowing this app was put out by Shopify I was very glad. The app itself is very easy to use and guides you through the process. But even though the app is through Shopify facebook has the finale word. My account was rejected for no reason whats so ever...Shopify support was very helpful with tips that might help, still rejected. The problem is not the app the problem is facebook which is trash. Facebooks support was not helpful at all and will not tell you why your account was rejected cause they are clueless.

January 28, 2022

Hi there,

Nataly here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to approving or rejecting a store for Facebook Shopping, it is completely handled by Facebook. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to see where we can help.

Nataly | Shopify

Vermillo

A complete nightmare. Products do not sync properly with facebook. Some of my products get rejected with no clear reason why. for example a variant of my product was rejected for an incorrect image despite having the same image as every other variant? There is no way to fix any of the issues. Collections do not sync properly. Facebook shows shopify collections that have long since been deleted with no way to remove them facebook. It will not allow me to add certain collections to my shop because "not enough visible items" despite having all items visible. This entire app is a complete cluster f*ck with multiple pages such as commerce manager, ads manager, business manager. It is incredibly convoluted and makes no sense. You would think facebook, being a multi-billion dollar company, would not have so many issues but i have never seen such a mess. I wish facebook would die out so we would not be forced to use it.

January 24, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

yurtleapparel

I thought that this was by Facebook but it's by Shopify! What a nice surprise. The integration was seamless and so far it's working very well!

OCookieOs LLC

Impossible to use. I installed the the Sales Channel app, pixel, and then there's the business manager, that helps track everything. You have to make sure they all line up and that the admin account is your personal account and then add your business pages,catalogs,and ad managers as assets...to the correct account to have permissions to manage them. After googling/youtubing all of that to get everything in the right place, all of the products in my catalog get approved, but my store gets rejected!??!? I'm not sure what I'm missing. I don't know if you have to have X amount of followers or what is wrong. It says my store is not approved and it directs me to the business requirements/eligibility pagessss, (basically lengthy terms & conditions section). After reading it, I'm even more confused because my store should be eligible...However, it doesn't give you the specific reason or problem that needs to be fixed. I've messaged the "help link" but have yet to receive a response. I've lost daysss...trying to figure out the Metametrics puzzle...I thought inserting code to verify my domain was going to be the hardest part...unfortunately, I was wrong. Verifying my domain at least had step by step instructions available directions on where to go if it didn't work. Good Luck!

January 18, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to restricted accounts, it is completely handled by Facebook. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Adil | Shopify

Putts4dough.com

Horrible, I downloaded the app and once I connected my Facebook it did not allow me to create a business manager for no reason at all. So I deleted the app and it wont let me download it into my store again, it states there is an error with the URL. Time is of essence I just subscribed to pay monthly and need to advertise my products. Please fix @Shopify Support

January 15, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing when it comes to creating a Facebook Business Manager. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Bodee Bliss

This absolutely does not work every time I try to add the app it literally brings me to a page that is about to load but then after a 2-3 min wait says error not found…. Please Shopify Facebook fix this issue we are trying to advertise our products and time is of the essence when getting these things done.

January 12, 2022

Monica Diseños Chile

impossible to get to work. in the facebook pixel none traffic go to facebook from shopify. i think the pixel was never deployed, but say thats working fine in shopify, more easy will be get access to copy/paste the pixel code in the website. :S

January 12, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook pixel. When it comes to issues with pixel tracking, it often has to do with either it not being set up properly or multiple pixels being set up at the same time. I'm going to look into this for you and follow up with you over email.

Adil | Shopify

Modern Relik

Trying to get this to work, and every time I go to make a Facebook campaign, it says I still have to finish setting up my facebook connection. It redirects me to the setup page, which says we are all connected. So I go back to create a new campaign and it says the same thing and redirects me. Not able to do anything... Would appreciate an email to see if we can get this working. Thanks

January 13, 2022

Hey there,

Nataly here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing with Facebook Marketing. I'm more than happy to work with you to resolve these challenges; I'll be following up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication.

Nataly | Shopify