Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lunar Splendor

This is ridiculous. As a disabled artists I’ve been trying so hard to get my shop connected and I’m getting nowhere with no support.

December 13, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

The Untitled Magazine Boutique

Absolutely THE WORST APP EVER! Their support is horrific. I have been trying to connect the FACEBOOK app for INSTAGRAM shopping for over 4 months and still have not been able to get them to fix the problem connecting it to my SHOPIFY catalog correctly. I do not recommend this APP or Facebook for Shopify. A client who actually works at FACEBOOK told me that their support so bad - you are better off giving up as it is outsourced to India and they do not help anyone with any connectivity issues. Total waste of 1000s of HOURS as well as over $10K in employee time setting up our Shopify Catalog for Instagram shopping and we can't get it to work. We were told we are better off starting over with a new Instagram account versus actually getting it to work with our live pages, but we have the account since Instagram launched and our following is over 70K so this doesn't make any sense to start from scratch with new social media channels just to get Shopify to work with it, they should have better customer support!

December 8, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up Instagram Shopping. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

Cuppa Charity Coffee Co.

It keeps failing my ads for building audience every time. I have now tried 7 times. I can advertise directly on facebook but this is failing me every time without any reason why so i can try to fix it. Very frustrated at this point, just want to see why they are failed so I may try to remedy the situation.

December 6, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook Marketing. I'm more than happy to help resolve the issue so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

PoshFancy

This app is attaching to the wrong shopify store. It is for renters-rehab.myshopify.com. I was advised by support to add its DNS code to the shop it is currently attached to. That has made the problem. worse because its now. embedded in the code of both stores.

December 5, 2021

Hi there,

William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've had some trouble with the Facebook channel, since your request includes some details specific to your situation I'll reach out to you via email to ensure we can help you resolve this.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Elkmont Trading Company

If I could give it no stars I would!! Poor excuse for what it considers customer service and it attempts to control your business and how you interact with your own customers.

December 3, 2021

Hi there!

Paola here from Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to write a review and share your experience. I can completely understand your security concerns. Our app's goal is to provide you with a simpler way to sync your Shopify products over to your Facebook account. However, we do not have direct access to your Facebook Business accounts, we only bridge a connection. We also do not interfere on how you will interact with your customers, this is entirely up to you as the Business Owner.

With that being said, I would love to understand more of what happened and answer all of your questions and concerns regarding our Facebook Channel App. I will be following up with you through email shortly.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify

Royal Dubai Jewellers

the app Spams my followers with product updates...and there is no way to turn it off! Im losing followers as its getting annoying...

December 7, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're having with product updates on Facebook. This sounds like a Facebook page setting however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Global Free Style

App is good, recently updated... How do I remove the 'message us' speech bubble now that Facebook messenger messages come through the Shopify chat - I don't want 2 speech bubbles on my page..

December 1, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm more than happy to help resolve the issue that you are facing with the Facebook Channel so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Gray Jay

Following the setup instructions in this app led facebook to disable my account! I've had the account for almost 15 years now and have never had any issue with it, but as soon as I clicked "set up an ad account" per the instructions in this app it completely disabled everything. I've had to upload a driver's license, a selfie, and now I'm just waiting with no reply from facebook, completely missing out on running ads during the busiest shopping week of the year.

November 30, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

Pretty Fashionable Things Boutique

It keeps saying I'm limited on Facebook because Shopify Business Manager needs to connect and when click connect/add account from Shopify, it doesn't work. Stating I have to send a request. Then it says request sent. Totally confusing & is hurting my marketing and sales! Urgently need answers and solutions!

November 29, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. We want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

The Outlaw Depot

Unable to get this app to work. Spent hours with support on both Facebook and Shopify and nobody has a solution. Searching for solutions I found many posts of others frustrated and unable to get it to work.

November 25, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our app and where we can focus our efforts to improve your experience moving forwards. I'll reach out to you directly via email to ensure we can get the app to work for you.

William | Shopify Support Specialist