Facebook & Instagram , 4,557 reviews

3.8
October 21, 2023

It is good but sometimes does not show on my sales channels properly. This is when I go go to add new products through my shopify.

peggyskiddycorral
5 months using the app
Meta replied October 27, 2023

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, if you need further troubleshooting help regarding your sales channels:

January 22, 2024

GANZ SCHLECHT - BEI PROBLEMEN MIT META GIBT ES KEINE LÖSUNGEN UND KEINEN KUNDENSERVICE!

Meta - Facebook und Instagram - sind unerlässliche Tools. Obwohl ich jeglichen Anweisungen gefolgt bin, ist es mir bis heute nicht gelungen,
- dass ich Werbung schalten kann
- dass ich meine Zahlungsmittel verifizieren
- das die Werbeeinschränkungen auf meinen Konten aufgehoben wurden
- ein Ticket zu eröffnen
- das der Kundenservice reagiert und mir eine andere Lösung anbietet als Links, die ins Nirwana enden
- Shopify mit Meta zu verknüpfen

valleygrapes
Germany
9 months using the app

Hallo!

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, eine Bewertung abzugeben. Wir entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten und möchte Ihnen gerne bei einer Lösung behilflich sein.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie unser Business Support-Team über diesen Link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram damit wir kann direkt mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen und sicherstellen, dass Sie das bestmögliche Erlebnis haben.

Danke schön,
Meta-Unterstützung

December 28, 2023

Excellent Performance of Facebook & Instagram.

Galaxy Onyx
Pakistan
2 months using the app
Meta replied January 5, 2024

January 26, 2024

Hello,

We have a store on Facebook BUT THERE'S NO WAY to access it now. Our website moved to other Shopify address, and the store is linked to the old Shopify address. When I tried to link Facebook in a new Shopify store it said that I must go to the old store and unlinke the Facebook sales channel, I did that and after that came back and now the error massage says "These assets are already linked to a shop. Since you don’t have permission to edit the catalog connected to this shop, a Business Manager admin must assign you Manage catalog permissions to continue.", but my page IS AN ADMIN. What admin permissions are you referring to if I have the admin role of the page I am trying to reconnect to a new Shopify store ( with the same products); I need to access my Instagram and Facebook store to edit prices ( or relink it fully so the pricing is up to date) but the IG/FB store is NOT ACCESSIBLE through meta business suite AT ALL! The help support on Shopify ( as they mention it will be provided by Meta for those who use this as point of sales) is giving Error page. This all is very frustrating.

Jinshininstitute updated
About 1 hour using the app
Meta replied February 2, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a detailed review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

September 25, 2023

It's very comprehensive, and its store feature helps me a lot in giving more visibility to the brand I'm creating. Also, my ideal customer is on the platform, which allows me to be where my customers are. Without a doubt, it's something I recommend.

Kaind
6 months using the app
Meta replied September 29, 2023

Hi There!

We appreciate hearing from our customers!

October 24, 2023

Im so excited to get the opportunity to have my business on Facebook shop. This is going to be an amazing journey and looking forward to satisfying my customers with quality products.

Accents Abode
8 days using the app
Meta replied October 27, 2023

January 22, 2024

Excellent

CANELA GRANOLA
3 months using the app

January 18, 2024

Love how easy it went and how it showed on Instagram.

Life is Gourd
2 days using the app

Edited December 1, 2023

This app will not allow me to accept meta based checkout.. Spent days working on it and talking to support but no luck so i am uninstalling. I have submitted tickets to both shopify & instagram and no luck.

MiddleagedMuscle Apparel
27 days using the app
Meta replied December 1, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

December 12, 2023