Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
October 28, 2022

Right after we installed the app, we get the following error "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. We've installed and uninstalled and still can get the app to work. We are waiting for the support for 4 days now. Kindly help us to launch on time!

Shopgreen
Greece
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hi there,

Brett here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds like you are being affected by a known issue which we are working with Facebook's team currently to resolve. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

Brett | Shopify

Edited October 28, 2022

There is no option of facebook when i create a campaign. Please suggest what should i do. Is it bug or another issue?

Chase Department Stores
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It is expected behaviour that you will not see an option to run ads in the Facebook channel, as Facebook now requires all ads to be run from within the Facebook Ads account. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

October 28, 2022

TERRIBLE- DO NOT USE!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN HACKED AND SOMEONE RACKED UP 1500 ON MY ADS ACCOUNT!! NOONE CAN HELP ME. I HAVE HAD TO SHUT OFF EERY SINGLE CARD I OWN, ALL MY ACCOUNTS HAVE HAD TO BE FROZEN. MY LIFE LITERALLY JUST FLIPPED ALL BC FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Cairns & Creations on Main
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear about your experience here, I am going to follow up with you via email, so I can help you get in contact with Facebook's team about this issue.

October 27, 2022

Worst service ever, tried to talk so many times with the shopify support, all times were unusable... spent all day trying to connect my store with facebook
SEEEMS IMPOSSIBLE and support team talks to you like is your own problem, please solve this NOW, we re paying for a service that u re not providing, im thinking seriously to leave you..

SOCOthebrand
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook on your store. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on the issue you are experiencing with getting set up.

October 26, 2022

I cannot get this app setup in order to sync my Facebook and Instagram. I have installed the app, but when I go to open the sales channel, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". Please fix this issue asap, it is effecting my ability to make sales and integrate my products.

Faline Market
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thanks so much for using the Facebook sales channel. I recognize that you've been affected by this issue affecting multiple merchants right now and I'll reach out to you to provide an update. Please watch for my upcoming email.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

Edited October 28, 2022

I tried to activate it but it's loading endlessly on Chrome and on Safari I wasn't able to accept cookie. What's going on with the app? - Continuation. Support team has provided follow up instruction which helped to install the app. Issue resolved.
Anyway, it's not the best user experience, when me personally have to write a review, talk to support chat, wait for an answer.. Hope it makes sense

ADVENTURERS STUDIO
Estonia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Meta replied October 27, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds like you may be being affected by a known issue which is being resolved by Facebook's team at the moment. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as this gets resolved.

October 23, 2022

If I could give less stars, I would. This app was previously the most powerful tool that Shopify had to offer and connected our best sales channels to our website. Now? The app is completely useless and reflects poorly on Shopify as a company. I have spent hours talking to Facebook Support trying to see if it is an issue on their end, but after much review- it is clearly a Shopify Issue. If I were Shopify or owned Shopify Shares, I would feel extremely embarrassed for offering such a dysfunctional piece of software and claiming that we can "offer a smooth shopping experience" when that couldn't be more untrue.

Naturali Home
Time spent using app: 4 months
Meta replied October 27, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

October 23, 2022

awesome i love this app and soo many love na d ]anh dawesome i love this app and soo many love na d ]anh djn sd jgu jhj b hj jhjbh jn sd jgu jhj b hj jhjbh

Royal Mart
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 30 days
October 23, 2022

I can't even get this app setup much less use it. Right after I install the app, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. I've installed and uninstalled numerous times and I still can get passed that error. Even the Shopify support doesn't know what's wrong with it. How is it possible to have such an important app not even load after installation?

AQVA SHOP
Time spent using app: 8 months
Meta replied October 25, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with "Your request couldn't be processed"/"Sorry, something went wrong". Our team is already working with Meta to address this error, I will be reaching out to you shortly through emails with more details.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

October 22, 2022

Same problem here: Every time I attempt to use the Facebook app it shows an error message. I am unable to update my store catalog on Facebook & Instagram. This is frustrating because I cannot tag products in my photos & I am losing potential sales. Please fix this soon!

Cleopatra Beachwear
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 12 months
Meta replied October 25, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel. I will be reaching out to you shortly through email for more details of what is happening and to ensure you have all the tools to make the app work for your business as soon as possible!

Chat soon!