Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Ghazi Leather Industries

I used this app to build my business more if It runs good I will keep doing use this app and also share as much as I can

Besafeworld

Very good, hopefully it will also bring very more commerce and likes to the site. Increasing the visibility of e-commerce is also a good thing.

COMPAGNON DE VIE

I use this app since I advertise more on Facebook and Instagram. I think right now, the app is getting better, but they're still room for improvement.

CatBog

great.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

newbreed

very nice and good support from the team as I had been stuck with issues connecting but it has regained within few minutes

Miracle Products CO

very good and vey easy to surf and understand................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................overall, very good.

Clown IT LLC

good for new. I'm a new black own business woman who really looking forward to stared my new business.

Yoga Studio's

face book is a very good platform to advertise products and service . i am new to Facebook put it is widely know and therefore a hope to again a lot of advantage when I incorporate it in my online store. all my research show that Facebook have many success story when it come to advertising. Facebook , IG and watsapp in combination is a very powerful tool and we are able to join with all these platform though Facebook.

Green's App

i will tell you more afted i have used the app for some months. At now it's easy to install. I hope it will help me to grow my biz

Bluing Shop

I used this app to help me sell my product on facebook, i realy like it , and i hope if there is app to manage everything