Facebook & Instagram , 4,648 reviews

3.8
November 24, 2023

Well, very simple and straightforward.

Gold Life Fitness
About 1 month using the app
Meta replied December 1, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

March 29, 2024

So far the process has been very smooth to set up shops on the platform and everything worked without a single issue, love the experience, thank you Meta!

PawLife
December 13, 2023

nice smooth and simple to integrate, thank you

Soft Blessings

FAMOUS DESIGNER BRANDS 4 LESS
10 months using the app
Meta replied January 5, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

October 21, 2023

It is good but sometimes does not show on my sales channels properly. This is when I go go to add new products through my shopify.

peggyskiddycorral
5 months using the app
Meta replied October 27, 2023

Hi There,

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, if you need further troubleshooting help regarding your sales channels:

January 6, 2024

foi super tranquilo fazer o cadastro

USA First ACCESSORIES
6 days using the app
Meta replied January 12, 2024

Olá!

Obrigado por reservar um tempo para deixar um comentário. Agradecemos ouvir nossos clientes!

Obrigado,
Meta-suporte

September 25, 2023

This app is atrocious. I have orders being made through FB and IG, and they aren't syncing with shopify. I also can't fulfill the orders in FB/IG commerce page because it thinks it's connected to shopify, so the API is blocking fulfillment. The worst is, I had no clue there were orders being made until customers contacted my store. The FB/IG commerce page won't event let me refund the orders because it's waiting shopify to pull them. I disabled the meta channel, but it turned itself back on and caused this cluster. You would think for a billion dollar company, they could get their act right.

Danger Close Apparel
Almost 5 years using the app
Meta replied September 29, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

September 29, 2023

Easy and beneficial sales channel even for small businesses. Thank you.

Stellar Real

THROWBACK FIT CLUB
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

January 26, 2024

This app is very beneficial for selling numerous products

My Store