Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Idle Hands Creations LLC

I would give this zero stars. No help, goes in circles. Articles don't answer questions, you can not contact anyone via any method. And Shopify's server issues cause Account bannings.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. Please understand that account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

IsabelRose

Tried to finish up setting up the app, cannot finish by accepting terms and conditions at the very end, LITERALLY the very end. Page refuses to load. Shopify said it was on their end and that it was fixed, still not loading up. Deleted the app, reinstalled, had to delete again and now when I try to install it there's an error message saying there's no url for this page. Shopify itself doesn't rung great, at all, constant errors, loads forever. I save something later go and see it's back to the previous saving not the current one. A year or so ago when I was on Shopify I didn't have ANY of these problems.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with moving past the terms and conditions. This sounds like a familiar issue so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you get this resolved.

Agavni

There seems to be a problem with the app. I'm unable to install it to our store. This only happens with this app. I get a message like this... There’s no page at this address "Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting the channel installed properly. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Giani Dafirenze

It got disconnected when it asked me to update the app. Now I try to connect again with my accounts and it says that I do not have a commercial account (if I have !! before it worked perfect) and also the messenger chat was installed only on my site, which I do not want. I need a solution.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting your account connected. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to see how I can help you to get this resolved.

Glossy Résine

Comme beaucoup de personnes, compte marchand refusé sans aucune explication et sans moyen de réexaminer le compte.

Chef Gina’s™ Mini Food

This is not the best app. It was working fine for a bit and now it disconnected Facebook and won't connect my FB Store. I can't even do an ad thru this app. Pretty much useless. There is no one to help with this issue. Also, be aware that when you connect, The app has full power over your FB account as an administrator. Let's hope someone doesn't get ticked and delete everything we worked for.

Export 700

For the last 2 month I can't create marketing campaigns from Shopify. I've uninstalled app, tried different browser and still can't. I'm not able to view the image of products before posting the ad like I use to.

September 27, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing, I can understand how important Facebook Ads are for a business. I do want to make sure that this feature is working for you so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

PKT Evolution

I need to reinstalla the app but is not posible. This es the message:
"This page can't be loaded right now
A technical problem prevented this page from loading. Reload this page, visit another page in Facebook Ads, or try again later" Please, help me!

September 24, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the unexpected technical issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

CKIN+

I cant use shopify marketing to publish retargetting ads..... It keeps getting rejected over and over again saying something is wrong with Facebook.

September 25, 2021

Hi,

There can be some things which need to be set up before you can publish Facebook ads through Shopify. I'm going to send you an email so we can get to the bottom of this and get your ad up and running. Keep an eye out for it!

- Cíara | Shopify Support

Dondi Vintage

They refuse to approve me for a commerce account and don't give my any information as to why. They don't care about their customers and don't want to fix any issues. This has really negatively effected my business.

September 24, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the getting your Commerce Account approved. Please understand that Commerce Account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.