Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
September 22, 2022

facebook is the worst company someone can work with, its torturing trying to get this sale channel to work

Parashute
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied September 26, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support, I'm sorry that you've had such a negative experience. I'll reach out to you to discuss the specific challenges that have given you this experience to see if we can overcome them together.

September 22, 2022

Unfortunatly this channel has not been working for me as well. I have reached out to customer support and have not heard a response. I really need it to work to share my business with my followers. No clue what I'm doing wrong.

LashesWithLove.yeg
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 21, 2022

I have been trying to set up my facebook channel since i created my shopify account. for some reason i cant get my page setup nor can i get any support from customer service. its sad

Shop Monopoly Ace
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Meta replied September 22, 2022

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support!
Vance | Shopify

September 19, 2022

Right after we installed this app our Facebook Business Page was hacked as well as our Facebook personal page because Facebook does not separate Business and Personal accounts.

Show Me Weights
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied September 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that this app did not prove to be beneficial for your shop. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case you are interested in using the app moving forward.

Thomas | Shopify

September 19, 2022

great channel to promote leads and sales! Wish you provided more quick technical support to customers!

Pharaoh Marble Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 18, 2022

Constant issues of the app saying its disconnected but doesn't appear that way in settings. Managing the feed and blocking products just to be reset again is a total waste of time. They really need to fix their integration.

Army & Outdoors
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Meta replied September 19, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support reaching out to make note of your feedback and ensure it gets to the right team, I'll also send you a followup email so that we can work together to resolve any outstanding concerns you have with the Facebook channel.

September 18, 2022

I can install the faceook app, but it wasn't connecting to Facebook. When I open this app, it shows blank. Hope support gets in touch with me.

Newbealer Steam
Time spent using app: 3 days
Meta replied September 19, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for letting us know that you are having an issue with connecting the Facebook channel. I am going to send you an email in order to help you get connected, and provide you with the support you need. Talk soon!

Charlotte | Shopify

September 15, 2022

I initially had issues with the set up, but after working with support I was able to successfully integrate this app into my Shopify site and can now funnel new customers to my site with ease

Worthy Jams
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 15, 2022

Does not work for Instagram only work on Facebook.
Also when adding a schedule for ads it does not close on the end date and ad keeps on running. Have to manually go and stop the ad.

Zahabz
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
Meta replied September 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've used our Facebook app from India for use with Facebook Marketing as commerce accounts on Facebook are unavailable in India. Our app does focus on creating ads for Facebook, Instagram ads were not included as a feature. I'll reach out to you via email to provide you more information about your comments. Thank you for leaving this review to reflect your experience.

September 14, 2022

Gros bug pour la configuration, au début le bug ne me permettait pas de me connecter à mon business manager, mes pages facebook ne s'affiche pas !

Lotisand