Facebook channel

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

GIN & JACQIE

It seems that we are all facing the same problem. I have been locked out from my FB and unable to connect to my Instagram from FB as well. Also the products that have been deleted on shopify still pops up on FB side. Am not sure why and FB send message to say to many broken links to shopify.B Best to remove the app until things are more stable. But like what everyone says, its a lot of time wasted and trying to set it up again!

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's always valuable to our developers to know where they can improve. I've sent you a follow-up email and hope to hear back from you soon! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Spoke & Stringer | Fuel your Lifestyle

After setting everything up... Problem 1 - Facebook blocked my Ad account.
Problem 2 - After spending a week getting our Ads account back online, I decided to give it another go. But, the following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Great idea, but a waste of time unfortunately. *Update - Jake, Shopify Specialist - I haven't had an email from you?

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The error you mentioned may have to do with an ongoing issue we have seen in a few stores. I've sent you an email to follow up and see if we can get this fixed for you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Rok Cork

it seems i'm having the same issue as many of the reviews here, before it was working seamlessly and my catalogue was up and running, now it says facebook does not approve my catalogue, and i can't tag any products on instagram, it's been a nightmare trying to have someone assist in resolving this issue. Still no contact.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you leaving a review. Feedback is very important to our developers for ensuring the app works best for everyone! I've sent you an email to assist in solving the trouble you've run into and hope to hear from you soon. - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Glove Scholars

I see that this is a common problem when I tried to link to Fb and it blocked me. Now I don't have an access to my personal account or business account and I can't find a way to get back on.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. While we don't have oversight on Facebook's accounts here at Shopify I've sent along an email with some resources for you to look at to get this resolved. Hope to hear back from you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Kabrita Nederland

We use the App, but it is impossible to exclude products from the feed. At first is look like its possible, but in the end it doesn't work like that.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Excluding products is a feature of the app, so it sounds like something may be going wrong - I have sent you an email to see if we can get this sorted for you, and look forward to hearing back! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

SleepyMe Tea

When I tried to link the app to my Facebook business account, Facebook flagged the app as "unusual activity from a hacker" and locked me out of both my business and personal Facebook account. It's been 2 weeks that I've been locked out of my own account with no option to retrieve it. This seems to be a common problem (found various posts online of people experiencing the same thing).

simquility

I wanted to give this 5 stars but as of today, after Facebook received all my private and company info they simply banned my account without reason. I run 3 stores, 1 was almost completely setup on Facebook, full catalog and the other 2 basic info. Facebook just took the info and deleted the account. How can this be even allowed to happen?

Ellure

I have never in my life experienced more issues with a company than I have when dealing with Facebook and Facebook ads. The new Shopify integrations have been nothing but trouble since they launched. Currently, I am unable to successfully link my Facebook business manager and pixel. Shopify support tried to help but it is a Facebook issue. And of course, Facebook support is no help as usual... Very frustrating. Wish you could just copy and paste your pixel like back in the day. Typical Facebook, making everything 100 times more complicated than it needs to be....

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

Curvy Boutique By Judy

OMG what a nightmare this app caused. It caused all of my products to duplicate and customer were ordering things that were sold out. Had to redo everything for my catalog on facebook. Negative 0 stars if I could.