Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

J2K Store

Usei esse aplicativo para mostrar para as pessoas como minha loja pode trazer benefícios para vida deles

A Necklace For Me

The app made everything very easy. It was very simple and there was very little decision making involved. Point and click.

RK Luxury

I like the way how fast to connect. it is a good application definitely I need to use the app in my store. I enjoy using the Facebook application.I like the way how fast to connect. it is a good application definitely I need to use the app in my store. I enjoy using the Facebook application.

LoveAllGreen

I used this app to help my e-commerce, because now a days is really important to conect all the channels .

RoomLack

perfect ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Motor Rag International BIKERS COUNT

it was super easy, didn't need to understand anything just cklick. like it- but now I'm worried about getting tricked

Easy Phone Merida

Vamos a empezar con esta pagina e-commerce y hasta el momento me ha parecido muy fácil e intuitiva, quiciera decir mas pero aun somos nuevos en esto y hasta no usarla como minimo 2 meses no tengo otra opinion que dar.

Moore Art Market

Facebook Channel is user friendly, easy access to my products. I had a problem adding my new product, ebook, to my Instagram account.

Jey-Da

its really fascinating app. its user friendly and i liked it for my shopify store. we are well converting now.

Pandemicalert

I use the app to do my marketing and sales. I also use the app to promote and advertise my product. It is quite difficult to understand.