Facebook & Instagram , 4,711 reviews

3.8
January 10, 2024

Won't connect my shopify and no help

Black sheep
5 months using the app

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

January 15, 2024

Bad app, I can not reconnect my exsited catalog when I disconnect. When re-connect, it generate a new catalog. So stupid app.

Cool Activewear
Vietnam

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

January 6, 2024

Baby Frank's Pet Supply
8 months using the app

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 13, 2024

I am learning but it is goin well.

BasketBurst

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers! Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need any assistance from us:

Edited January 26, 2024

Update: The 'Meta Team' responded to my review with a link that does not work. I'm leaving my review as a 1 star.

When I linked this app to my account Facebook disabled my business account. I sent in everything they requested and immediately got denied. Now, I have no way to appeal, and no way to speak to anyone about it. I also cannot disconnect the stores because I have to verify the information in review, which I cannot do because I have to log into my Facebook business account which got disabled.

Argo Wood and Leather Works LLC.
About 2 months using the app

January 12, 2024

It's easy and flawless, it combines the advantages of Meta and Instagram in a single app beside providing on app customer check out.

Retcon Enterprises

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 12, 2024

So far the integration with Shopify has been good, a little confusion on the verification steps, but the recommended was for sure the easiest.

store.thahar.com

April 19, 2024

Trying to connect my account from last 4 days, even its connect but not showing any products on my Facebook page, kindly help, Subhanbhatkar@gmail.com

Glamour galore boutique
Oman
About 4 hours using the app
January 11, 2024

great

Vinst Lagom
4 months using the app

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.
We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 4, 2024

I had to complete the process which took a few days, but PayPal Rep Charles Veasey helped me complete the process. So thankful for his help.

Dee Gifts Co. LLC