Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

OmoakinUK

Read The Reviews Before Installing!
I really wish I had read the reviews before installing this. Wasted so much time setting up a Facebook page and jumping through hoops to get my Instagram shop integration only to have my shop rejected for no apparent reason. Been twisting myself in knots trying to figure out what's going on. The message in Shopify admin page sends me to Facebook support. I contacted them - it's been a week and I've heard nothing back. Now I'm afraid to uninstall as I'm others have reported issues when trying to reinstall. Save yourself some pain and hold off on uninstalling this app until it's fixed.

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see that you've had some trouble with setting up your Instagram shopping through the Facebook channel. We definitely want to get the channel working for you. I'll follow up with an email to discuss the store specific details, look out for it in your inbox.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Lambitelli.com

Location Italy

I uninstalled the app because it didn't work well, but now it is no longer possible to install it.

Hello there!

Paola here from Shopify. I completely understand how this could have been a frustrating experience for you. I will be following up with you through email shortly so I can help you get this sorted as soon as possible.

Chat soon!

Paola | Shopify

Tush and Bush

I removed the Facebook app because it wasn't working. Now I am unable to reinstall — it simply says there's an error and to return to the dashboard.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Spehioff

Removed it from my store because it wasn't working, I reinstall it in hopes of it getting better. Now it won't install. I get this error: "There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need." What does that even mean? SMH

November 15, 2021

Hi there,

This is William from Shopify Support, thank you for your alerting us to the issue you are facing with your store. I definitely want to get our app working for you and to do so I'll open up the lines of communication by emailing you directly.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Sincerely Yours

Time spent using app About 1 year

They ALWAYS have problems and support doesn't fix it for weeks if they even find a solution. I haven't been paid in weeks, returns aren't working and much much more. I do not recommend because I have had nothing but issues.

November 12, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your payouts and returns (amongst others). I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you get the Facebook Channel working as it should.

Robyn | Shopify

Kinky Toy Store

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love Facebook because it is an easy way for me to market my products. I provide my Facebook followers with a coupon code and they can use it to order my products. Facebook also has a built-in audience that I can target, so having a Facebook presence is a must! https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Marlie Cards

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Should have taken notice of the reviews. Went through the whole set up, after setting up a whole new FB account and Business account, seemed to go round in circles for an hour and then get told “Your advertising access is restricted” for a mystery reason. I’d like those few hours of my life back please!

November 9, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you were facing after setting up the Facebook Channel. The “Your advertising access is restricted” is typically account related, I will be sending you an email to touch base. We're always grateful for feedback and we will use this to constantly improve our app. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Jason | Shopify

Chewy’s Tiny Cat Store

I Am not even attempting this complicated tedious set up after reading these reviews. It seems like no one in the chat really wants to help either. They just send you tutorials. Well, I could have done that myself. Waste of money.

November 5, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

wise enough

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 year

Worst app ever! Neither shopify not facebook give support - I got suspended from facebook commerce because of this non functional app and now facebook says it´s because of shopify and shopify says please ask facebook. We are trying to sell on facebook again since more than one year and nobody is willing to help. Really this app is just one big disaster!

November 5, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the getting your Commerce Account approved. Please understand that Commerce Account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

Gypsea Tribe

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used to be approved for shop on Instagram (where 95% of my sales come from) when I was with Etsy uploading products myself. I thought switching over to Shopify would be useful as the catalogue updates by itself but apparently whatever integration they had is now broken.
Im loosing hundreds of dollars worth of sales. Going to go back to Etsy and uploading the items myself. Shopify support has admitted that something is broken in their integration and I bet it's because Instagram and Facebook are trying to make it so that you only need a shop on their platform without using a 3rd party like Shopify.

November 4, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see you're having trouble with Instagram shopping through the Facebook app built by us at Shopify. You've highlighted the issue well with your review that there are changes being made in ecommerce as a whole and we're doing our best to keep up with these changes. I'll reach out to you to discuss the account specific concerns you have, please watch for my email.

William | Shopify Support Advisor