Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
August 29, 2022

Bad experience because this app didn't work on my Shopify Bad experience because this app didn't work on my Shopify

Brand-hub-pakistan
Turkey
Time spent using app: 14 days
Meta replied August 30, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Facebook app, we're sorry that you had a bad experience with the app. I'll reach out to you to get Facebook working for your store.

August 26, 2022

Stole money and close the account without reason, after thousands dollars spent to grow audience, facebook came simply and ban account without reason
PS: For facebook answer don't tell me to contact support because i did and it was useless

Safety Source
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our app. I see that you've had some trouble getting the answers to your questions, I'll reach out to discuss with you and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this together.

August 25, 2022

Horrible app! always "did not comply with our community standards" and cannot contact chat support. And no button to appeal.

Valeur Skin and Body Clinic
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

August 25, 2022

Terrible app. As other have also mentioned. FB blocked my ability to have a shop and there is no one to get support. This has been going on for weeks and no resolution. Very very very frustrating! Shopify and Facebook you owe your customers/clients good service. Robots are not working!

XOX! Share the Love
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hello,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

August 25, 2022

Horrible App! So much review and control form FB is going under. Do not wonder if your FB account, page or Ad is blocked at some point. As always, "you did not comply with our terms and conditions ", review process is done by AI Bots and rearly by real people. Support is also horrible! I would not suggest this app to anyone.

Mijana Beauty
Austria
Time spent using app: 26 days
Meta replied August 26, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from the Shopify support team. I can see that you've had some trouble getting your account permissions set up for Facebook, I'd be happy to review these with you over email. Please look out for my email.

August 25, 2022

I received no response when I contacted FB for support and then received an email inquiring how the support process was

BRIDGING INFINITY
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Meta replied August 26, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our app. I see that you've had some trouble getting the answers to your questions, I'll reach out to discuss with you and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this together.

August 24, 2022

The pits. Ever since they implemented reviews, people have been giving low stars for the most ridiculous things. I've removed it for my mental health. People are lazy and don't try to email first!

Lingua Nigra
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Meta replied August 25, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

August 21, 2022

Horrible app that's not connecting. Then when you call for help With Shopify. There's nothing we can do. Bad for business.. needs major improvements. They should team up with Facebook and get this figured out.

Clutch Barber Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied August 24, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Charlotte | Shopify

August 18, 2022

Extremamente ruim, suporte de péssima qualidade, só problemas, terá sorte se aprovar suas contas de primeira, pois do contrário, será um parto! Boa sorte.

Pelisari | Relógios, Decorações, Tendências Mundiais e Muito Mais
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 17, 2022

Ótimo, muito funcional!! Recomendo a todos baixarem e utilizarem para gerar mais resultados em seus sites!

ALLParadize