Facebook & Instagram , 4,562 reviews

3.8
September 4, 2023

I cannot get any kind of support from anyone to help me with the problem that my Facebook & Instagram Social Links on Shopify keep going to the "Manage Page" where customers can access all of my Facebook/Instagram settings etc. I have read all of the so called "advice" leads on how to stop this from happening, but it just doesn't work for me. I need to speak to an advisor at Facebook, not be offered endless confusing automated replies.
Can someone at Facebook please help me with this? (P.S. By 'help' I don't mean send me even more confusing links, I need to speak to an actual advisor!)
Many thanks in advance.

Glamour Emporium
Meta replied September 5, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

October 20, 2023

Facebook is one of the worst companies I worked with. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. I am trying to stay away

Erevos
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied October 27, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Please contact our Business Support Team via this link:

November 29, 2023

great management!

snappdude
2 months using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

September 27, 2023

Using facebook and instagram has helped my online store tremendously. I would definitely refer current and future business associates.

Imanizpuphub
6 days using the app
Meta replied September 29, 2023

Hi There!

We appreciate hearing from our customers!

February 1, 2024

Unable to connect to paypal

Mickey's Girl
Over 3 years using the app
Meta replied February 9, 2024

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

December 27, 2023

good

Luex
3 days using the app
Meta replied December 29, 2023

January 14, 2024

Bathroom Mods
About 4 hours using the app
Meta replied January 26, 2024

Hi there!

September 12, 2023

this app will not allow me to sync my business page from IG to shopify. My products have been approved and yet for some reason Facebook Meta is not syncing my products. I am missing out on potential customers because of this. Every time I try to reconnect the instagram an issue has occurred. Both instagram and facebook have been giving business store issues. This is unacceptable and unfair. All of my products are from a drop shipping supplier. In which they are legal and meet all requirements according to the guidelines. So what is the real issue?

Intimate Initiatives

INFINITY
About 17 hours using the app
Meta replied January 26, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 26, 2024