Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Attacking the Clock Racing

App is great when it works. However, for some reason, the Facebook app has disconnected my site and will not let me reconnect my account. Even though I type in my password and it directs to Facebook, it still says to reconnect. I can still see my shop with products on my FB/IG pages but I cannot utilize any of the functions to create ads with the products. I need assistance, please.

March 29, 2022

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear that your account is not reconnecting properly - something sounds off here for sure. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

AMAVI

It won't let me download the app. It keeps saying page not available or found everytime I hit "add app"

March 25, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you ran into while trying to install the Facebook channel app. I'll be sending an email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Nate | Shopify

Styles by Alexis

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have used this APP for 1 year and now it does not allow facebook checkout on desktop or mobile. The payment methods were changed to use Facebook and Instagram checkout, however it does not. It stop working in January after we enabled Shopify Balance Account. We have delete the app from shopfy, re-onboard several time and the issue remained. We even deactivated and deleted the facebook store commerce account and its the same. Shopify and Facebook both have failed in finding a resolution and continue to point the finger at each other instead of coming together to provide a solution.

March 22, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into these challenges while setting up Checkout on Facebook and Instagram, on the Facebook Channel. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Charlotte | Shopify

Arizona Explorers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The program disconnected me every few weeks for months and then disconnected me and would not let me reconnect my account. I deleted the app and then tried to reinstall it and Im getting an error that I cant install the app.

March 22, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here from Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave a feedback on our app. I understand that having your account disconnected can be very frustrating. Generally speaking, Facebook will disconnect your accounts for any reason they understand as a security issue. With that being said, I will be reaching out to your shortly so we can address the app installation error and with more details to prevent your account from getting disconnected. I want to make sure you can take full advantage of our Facebook Channel app.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Paola | Shopify Support

Turquoise Obsession

Been on this constant circle or errors or could not connect to Instragram account. Go through all the setup in Facebook Commerce manager, and then try to setup and never does.. It creates product catalogs that are not fully setup, and unable to go back and modify. Facebook help is not there at all.. Spent days trying to uninstall, reinstall, starting from square one over and over, to simply not get any help..

March 14, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into these challenges while setting up the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Nate | Shopify

Fleurane.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I installed app ok, but pixel helper doesn't see pixel installed on my website...also in event manager show no activity. What is wrong with this app ?

March 14, 2022

Hey there,

Ashley here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm going to follow up with you with an email and troubleshoot this further with you.

Ashley l Shopify

CIBLOSS boutique

Location French Guiana
Time spent using app About 2 months

Bonjour j'ai un message d'erreur qui dis que qu'il à une erreur dans ma configuration mais impossible d'identifier l'erreur pourquoi?

TheRubbishRevival

There is ZERO customer support on the Facebook end. I can appreciate that Shopify is at least trying to help, but after months of trying, I am still not able to connect my Shopify store with FB because of a request from years ago to connect my Etsy shop. Even though I no longer have my Etsy shop connected anywhere on within FB's black hole of a backend they call the Commerce Manager. They are monopolizing a service they cannot even support. It's total BS. I'm giving up on trying to connect FB and Insta, sorry Shopify... I really like you guys and would prefer to route my social media to my Shopify store, but FB is making the connection impossible to move forward with.

March 8, 2022

Hey there,

Ashley here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Facebook support team. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and troubleshoot this further with you.

Ashley l Shopify

Canine Athletes

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I received multiple orders in which the customers used Facebook to complete checkout. For these orders, I am receiving a message in shopify saying the order is on hold and I need to fulfill it via Facebook Commerce manager. Commerce manager says the order is on hold and I need to fulfill it in Shopify. It's a real mess and it is causing major frustration and wasted time. Not to mention, am I ever going to get paid for these orders? Seems no one at FB or Shopify has any answers. Looks like this problem has been going on for quite a while. See link below. https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussions/facebook-orders-not-syncing-to-shopify-order-page/td-p/955390 Someone please help.

March 2, 2022

Hey there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app so I am sorry to hear in this instance it didn't work as expected for you. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and troubleshoot this further with you.

Chris l Shopify

Realm of the Witch

Facebook won't publish my store on my business page because of one funny meme I posted back in October '21. Apparently it went against their 'community standards'. In the five years I have been running my page, this is the first 'violation' I've ever had but this is staying on my page until October 2022. Absolutely disgusted with this decision. They stood by it even after I appealed. Therefore this app is utterly useless.

February 27, 2022

Hey there,

Mario here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with publishing your store. Please understand that these reviews and approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help explore alternative marketing channels.

Mario | Shopify