Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
July 15, 2022

Despues de varios intentos seguimos sin poder conectar nuestra tienda a nuestra pagina de facebook.

TERRASANA
Colombia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 14, 2022

No me deja conectar mi cuenta publicitaria Shopify Business Manager intento conectarla pero me da error y me dice que lo intente mas tarde.
He añadido método de pago y aun así me sigue dando error.
también me da error en el catalogo de shopify pero es como si en la cuenta de facbook no se ha actualizado con mi tienda de shopify.
Espero que me solucione este problema lo antes posible.
Un saludo Gracias.

CADIFLY
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 7, 2022

We need to change the facebook account that is set up with to a new account because the owner of the fb page is no longer with us and we can't find anywhere to do that. Shopify doesn't know either so now we can't run ads.

Extraordinary Charcuterie
Time spent using app: 14 days
Meta replied July 11, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify's marketplaces support team and I first want to thank you for leaving feedback with our app. It's always important for us to see the current issues facing our merchants that lead to leaving a review. Since your request makes reference to your specific account information I'll reach out to you in a separate followup email so that we can resolve this.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist

July 5, 2022

I'm really having a hard time connecting Instagram to my Shopify account, despite repeated attempts, and supposedly being approved by Meta / Facebook... Not sure what to do.

Strange Paradise World
Time spent using app: 4 months
Meta replied July 6, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Facebook channel app.
While account approvals are in Facebook's scope, we can definitely make sure that you get the support and resources you need to help get you set up. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

Edited July 8, 2022

Worst app ever. Instagram is cool, but connecting all together just to sell products is one word; awful. Just awful. Spend hours just trying to connect instagram to shopify, gave up, tried again and now I'm here. Warning you; it doesn't work. Great 1 day later: someone from Shopify mails me. I mail back. What do you think? NO REACTION FOR DAYS. Seriously even worser than before. DO NOT DOWNLOAD, YOU'RE WARNED!!!

Sam van Dillen
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
Meta replied July 5, 2022

Hi there!

Chris here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel app, we truly appreciate it!

I can definitely sympathize with your efforts and time spent on connecting the platforms. Facebook requires very specific permissions for you to be able to connect your accounts to Shopify. I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details and to make sure you are receiving the assistance you need during the process.

Talk to you soon!

Chris | Shopify

June 29, 2022

Worst customer service ever. If you want to grow your business, please avoid Facebook. They'll just waste your time and money. My Ads account was disabled and I verified my identity the same day, they disabled it again after 3 days. Spent all my day learning Facebook ads and they're not ready to help. I guess they're overhype, it doesn't worth your time

Diamonygift
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 days
Meta replied July 2, 2022

Hi there,

Jackie here from Shopify support, thank you for leaving a review on our facebook channel app. I'm going to reach out to you to discuss the account specific details please watch out for my email.

Jackie | Marketplaces Support Specialist

June 28, 2022

The integration wasn't difficult, and I got my first order from FB on Sunday... fulfilled it and shipped it on Monday. Shopify has yet to sync the information to FB that the order has shipped, so FB has yet to actually pay me for it. Shopify says it's FB problem and FB says it's Shopify's problem. And looking back through forums this is a very old problem. So why is this integration still being offered when it is obviously broken? And my problem has been given over to the "market place team" but I can't actually talk to them to see what's going on, and I have one day left before FB cancels the order as not shipped. This is really frustrating.

QuarterAcreOrchids
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Meta replied June 29, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

June 27, 2022

worst experience ever trying to set this up. after talking to multiple people from facebook and shopify still cant set up

House Twenty Two
Time spent using app: 2 months
Meta replied June 29, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to review the Facebook app on Shopify. I see that you've not been satisfied with the support you previously received. If you're open to trying again I'll send you an email to follow up and assist with account specific instructions.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist

June 24, 2022

The set up is extremely difficult, I've even given up and redownloaded the next day to try again and still cant get it figured out.

Southwind Cycles
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Meta replied June 28, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our Facebook Channel app. I completely understand that setting up a new channel can be confusing at times. I will be reaching out to you shortly to access your store's settings and make sure you have all the necessary resources to get the Facebook Channel working for you.

Talk soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

June 20, 2022

The sync with Facebook is awful. Products I already remmoved from my store still on Facebook and I CAN'T remove them. I thought I was doing something wrong 'til read the comments here. And now there's a new problem: I can't tag any products on Instagram. This app could be a great option for us retailers, but it's better to manually add products to Facebook Commerce. Solve this sync issue. You don't have to answer me with generic answers, just forward our complaints to your development team.

Nikompras
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied June 22, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience with our app! Every feedback counts and is delivered to our developers in order for us to provide a better experience to our merchants.

I completely understand how this situation can be frustrating. To give you more context, products are never truly deleted from the Commerce Manager, but their status is changed to "staging" or "hidden" instead of "active". Meaning that the products that were deleted from your Shopify store should not be visible to your customers on Facebook.

Regarding tagging your products on Instagram, we need to investigate each case individually to determine if the issue is on Shopify's end or Instagram's end. Although our app makes it easier for you to connect your Facebook accounts, Facebook and Instagram are third party platforms and we do not have access to your settings with them. We are only able to help with settings and errors happening on Shopify's side.

With that being said, I will be reaching out to you shortly for us to troubleshoot what is happening in your store and provide the next necessary steps for a resolution. I want to make sure you have all the support needed to take the most out of the Facebook Channel.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support