Facebook & Instagram , 4,657 reviews

3.8
April 3, 2024

Both apps are user friendly. One would have a wider range of meeting a diverse of persons, especially business wise.

Polished Preppy

Freestyle Nola
7 months using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

November 1, 2023

Easy setup and ready to enjoy the ride

FashionQueene
5 months using the app
Meta replied November 3, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

April 6, 2024

Leather Bold
About 1 year using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

February 24, 2024

they are really good platforms coz it exposes your products to a lot of different kinds of people from different cultures allover the world

T&T STORE
Uganda
22 minutes using the app
Meta replied March 1, 2024

December 21, 2023

hola, tengo problemas para instalar la app en mi tienda, de ninguna forma me permite hacerlo. y solo me dice "
Sorry, something went wrong."
We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

necesito AYUDA

COSMONOVA
Colombia
1 day using the app
Meta replied December 29, 2023

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una reseña. Nos disculpamos por las molestias causadas y nos gustaría ayudarle con una solución.

Comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte comercial a través de este enlace: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Podemos comunicarnos con usted directamente y asegurarnos de que tenga la mejor experiencia posible.

Gracias,
Meta soporte

Edited December 1, 2023

This app will not allow me to accept meta based checkout.. Spent days working on it and talking to support but no luck so i am uninstalling. I have submitted tickets to both shopify & instagram and no luck.

MiddleagedMuscle Apparel
27 days using the app
Meta replied December 1, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

September 25, 2023

It's very comprehensive, and its store feature helps me a lot in giving more visibility to the brand I'm creating. Also, my ideal customer is on the platform, which allows me to be where my customers are. Without a doubt, it's something I recommend.

Kaind
6 months using the app
Meta replied September 29, 2023

Hi There!

We appreciate hearing from our customers!

February 21, 2024