Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ALWARWALA

Location India

This app is not working properly since 15 th June 2021. Prior to that time line performance of the app was good. I used to convert 50-60 order per day through facebook advertisement. Now the sale become less than 10 order per day. No server side integration is there for purchase event now.

July 1, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the performance of the app. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Luke | Shopify Support

Kamand Italie

Location Italy

FACEBOO IS A VERY COMPLICATED APP... YOU SELL SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND THEY DON'T ACCEPT THEM.
OTHERWISE IT'S FINE THE APP WORKS WELL BUT THEY ARE TOO STRICT WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE

July 1, 2021

Hi there. My name is Spencer, I’m with Shopify Support and I’m really glad you reached out to share this valuable feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear you have had an issue getting some of your products approved by Facebook. I'm going to be reaching out to you to open up some communication and see if there is anything we can do to help you with your product setup. Spencer | Shopify Support

PhillyFwd

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awful experience. Half the time my products won't even sync from Shopify to Facebook without any reason. I was also not able to use a Facebook commerce account, and my questions were not answered by Facebook's customer service either.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to commerce account approvals and product approvals this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to provide other ways you can contact Facebook as well as other options you explore while you wait for Facebook to get back to you! I will be in touch by email shortly. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

Clutch Store LTDA

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Estou com problema muito grave no pixel do Shopify no facebook , que está praticamente zerando minhas campanhas de conversao no gerador de anúncio , desde que foi adotado a API de conversão do Facebook na minha página automaticamente, há mais de uma semana . Tive um retorno do suporte da shopify que era pra ignorar os vários erros de duplicação e external erro ; que isso não afetaria o desempenho , fato que não corresponde com a realidade , pois além dos resultados da campanhas terem praticamente zerado , todo dia aparece erro novo e até hoje não foi dada uma solução para o resolver o problema .

Jewelry Secrets

Facebook is a disaster. Unable to verify myself. Their verification process isn't working. Facebook's biz page messed up my Instagram account when I connected the two - couldn't have that special SHOP function on Instagram for my Shopify store without a Facebook page. Unable to connect with anyone for anything at anytime for assistance over there at Facebook. They're threatening to permanently disable the ad account in like 25 more days or something. So what. Go ahead. Who cares. I never had Facebook or Instagram up until a few months ago so very easy for me to kick them both to the curb. No more SHOP on Instagram because Facebook is lame. Poor Instagram. Anymore of this type of behavior, their marriage will be headed straight for a divorce. After reviewing my own ad spend on my various platforms, Facebook is ultimately doing me a favor. By permanently deactivating my ad account, they will have unintentionally saved me a ton of money and future heartache. When they finally deactivate it, I'll be sure to shut everything down and move on never to return again but will 1000% talk about the whole entire experience to EVERYONE. On the flip side, Shopify has been fantastic! Shopify does their best to assist on their end but they're even limited due to Facebook's lack of concern, commitment, or care. I truly believe the brilliant minds at Shopify could build something better and straight up compete. I would love that! That really would be amazing.

June 24, 2021

Hey there,

Lea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the deactivation of your Facebook Ad Account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Lea | Shopify

MKTEE

Location Vietnam

This app will kill your budget, the bug come up at 10th but after 10 days they dont fix it, i have to turn off ads account because of this app

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Facebook Channel. I'm sorry to hear that the issues you're facing have caused you to pause your Ad campaigns. I'm going to look further into this and follow up with you in an email to see what I can do to get this fully resolved.

DankTrendsIndia

Location India

Pathetic! It is not even allowing us to connect the Facebook ad account for pixels. Very disappointing!

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you have been facing regarding your Ad account and the Facebook pixel. While this can be tricky to navigate, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here as I believe we can help to get this set up properly for you.

Temanu

Location Germany

worst app.. this app should track better, should not kick me out so often because of "safety" and if I login to often to my new BM then fb also give a security flag.. worst app! can not recommend at all for now.. fix all those things and it should be a good app.. but men, one of the most important app being so bad, how can this happen?

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with staying logged in within the Facebook Channel. I'm going to check over your account and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

AURA Humidifier

I used this app to help me integrate my new shopify store with facebook but after running ads for less than a week my ad account was disabled. The problem is with facebook AI and this app not working properly and I see other customers with the exact same issue.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with restrictions on your Ad account. Shopify doesn't have a hand in restricting Ad accounts as this comes directly from Facebook, however I'm going to look closer at your store to see if there is anything I can do to help, and follow up with you in an email.

The Under 25$ Bazaar

Location South Korea

They restrict my account forever!
I uploaded my id, but they treat me as scamer. I spent my days like trash.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. That certainly does not sound ideal. When it comes to account approval this is something determined directly by Facebook that we have control over. I would be more than happy to share resources on contacting Facebook to see if you can appeal their decision. I ​will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Anna, Shopify Support