Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
May 3, 2022

Horrible support with automated response and zero brains. Received an error after initial setup was successful, then received 7 "cut and paste" answers from facebook support. Losers!

Westport Outdoors | ווסטפורט אוטדורס
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 months
Meta replied May 4, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some errors while onboarding to Facebook. A member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly via email in order to open up communications, and help you with next steps.

Charlotte | Shopify

May 2, 2022

Until they fix the issue with only posting one picture, this app is useless. I get countless messages a day asking for more pics than they're seeing on FB/IG, and I have to direct them to my website. So, what's the point of having this channel at all???

Beauty Bird Vintage
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied May 4, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with only posting one picture. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Jason | Shopify

April 26, 2022

Cannot get past the last step, continues to say that i'm already connected when i'm not. It's a real headache

SITUS Design & Goods
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Meta replied April 28, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from the Marketplaces support team at Shopify, thanks for taking the time to review our app. The error you are describing requires troubleshooting on an individual level so I'll reach out to discuss those details with you directly.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

April 25, 2022

Works very well, I was able to push products from Appscenic to Shopify and Facebook marketplace. Ideally...

greyhitcom19
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 22, 2022

Also so was schlechtes. Facebook-Pixel hat überhaupt nicht funktionier.
Dann auf Facebook selber wollte ich Werbeanzeigen schalten.
Immer und Immer wieder bekam ich Fehlermeldungen ich verstosse gegen irgendwelche Contents. Alles durchgelesen, auch meine Bilder waren angemessen und in keinster Weise Illegal. Immer wieder einen neuen Text genommen und neue Bilder. Na,ja, die Anzeige lief dann mal kurz. Und nach 1 oder 2 Stunden ist denen eingefallen das ich doch gegend irgendwas verstosse. Immer wieder habe ich es probiert mit dem ENDE, das mein Werbekonto gesperrt wurde. Support angeschrieben. weil ich wissen wollte gegen was ich verstossen haben soll. Laaaaange keine Antwort. nach 2 Tagen kam dann nur: Ich sollte mir die Richtlinien durch lesen. Was ich schon mindestens 5 mal gemacht hatte. Und nach 2 weiteren Tagen kam die Antwort: Ihr Werbekonto bleibt gesperrt, das ist unsere Final Entscheidung. Ich denke FB sollte lieber mal Ihre eigenen Richtlinien überdenken.
Wie soll man bei sowas Werbung machen, wenn die einem ALLES ablehnen. Schlechter gehts nicht !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaMa-mode
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 22, 2022

Very good app, was able to push my products straight away to facebook marketplace which is great. Thank you!

forgegenius
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 21, 2022

This app didn't work for me. The account was limited by Facebook and there is no obvious way to find out how to get any issues resolve. Wasted so many hours trying to get this app to work. Sadly, time to delete it :(

Love Football Hate Racism
Time spent using app: 13 days
Meta replied April 22, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Although Shopify does not have a hand in determining Facebook accounts eligibility, I'll be reaching to you via email shortly to share further details that could help. I want to ensure you are equipped with all necessary tools to get the Facebook Channel working for your business.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

Edited April 21, 2022

Does the job and got a few sales from Canada. Nothing to complain really, syncs very well between my dropshipping supplier AppScenic.com and shopify.

billboardmix-new
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 19, 2022

Getting any kind of tech support is very difficult and often unresponsive. Product categories are a nightmare to find and assign. Everything from looking up orders and payouts to managing inventory is incredibly cumbersome and seems designed to frustrate us as merchants.

Arte Italica
Time spent using app: 4 months
Meta replied April 20, 2022

Hey there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Chris | Shopify

April 19, 2022

Plugin is ok, would be nice if it included some way to embed your facebook feed. It's alright for ads and that's about it. If Facebook were to add embed for posts and feed that would be a huge plus!

Hemmavid