Facebook & Instagram , 4,651 reviews

3.8
Edited January 26, 2024

After all the changes to fb, meta updates all seems to working well. It did take a over a year to get it all together but at least I can easily post product from messenger. I still cannot view shop items when in shop on facebook but believe that was one of the changes made.

Fru Gal Boutique
About 1 year using the app
Meta replied August 18, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience:

[Meta Support].

March 3, 2024

I enjoy Facebook and the selling platform is simple to manage.

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities
Meta replied March 8, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

February 9, 2024

Setup is smooth and easy. Everything works in minutes!

JUNG L WEST
Meta replied February 16, 2024

August 16, 2023

it went good and easy to use the both accounts to run the post and as through meta and I think this the best thing right now

AstrolJewels
4 months using the app
Meta replied August 18, 2023

[Meta Support].

June 28, 2023

Facebook/Meta is the worst. I have been trying to reach out to support for two month because they shut down my shop on Facebook for a violation that I did not violate. I followed the link to request a review but the button is grayed out on my end and I cannot click it to request a review. I have told them this for TWO MONTHS and have not received any support from anyone. I just started a business and this has been the most frustrating process and it should not be. All I am requesting is help, and as a business owner, I should be granted that request. Plain and simple.

Gift of Thyme
9 months using the app
Meta replied July 6, 2023

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

February 7, 2024

not recommended. fb shop went under review saying it would take 10 days. After 6 months of no updates, I followed up and they said their algo detected something and just sent a generic list of reasons why it may have been suspended and they can't do anything about it. We sell a single title board game.. not much to violate.

sabobatage
Meta replied February 9, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you still need assistance from us, please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

March 20, 2024

Great integration! It took me 30 minutes to setup.

Austin Tools
April 6, 2024

1. NO Support. I have reach out numerous times, no response.
2. You are required to use Shopify Payments. Why? Kickbacks?

I just wanted to be able to sell on Facebook and Instagram without issues. If you are wanting simplicity, this is NOT the app for you.

The Earphone Guy
July 26, 2023

I have had shops before connected to meta , but had problems. This time around it is going much more smoothly. Not sure if meta made changes or if I just am a little more tech savvy but it is so easy this time.

Fit To A Tee Designs
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied July 28, 2023

July 25, 2023

I love all the support and every day I'm discovering new ways to use IG & FB in building my online store presence with social media.

Lemon Snob