Facebook & Instagram , 4,566 reviews

3.8
December 15, 2023

Recien empezado en shopify, pero creo que esta bien porque no es por primera vez voy usando Facebook para hacer publicidad. Ya tengo una buena experiencia con esa plataforma

CenStore Supercenter
1 day using the app
Meta replied December 21, 2023

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una reseña y compartir su experiencia con nosotros. ¡Apreciamos saber de nuestros clientes!

Gracias,
Meta soporte

October 27, 2023

A little challenging learning the ropes and getting through all the validations but started posting and creating boosted ads. I really like attention ads are getting. I'll be creating a full-blown ad soon as I get through the additional training videos.

Allie's Gift Shop
3 months using the app
Meta replied November 3, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

November 1, 2023

no complains

Marfashionblue
About 1 month using the app
Meta replied November 3, 2023

November 15, 2023

So far it's going pretty good. I'm pretty new to all of this but I'm learning a little bit at the time. The biggest thing for me is familiarizing myself with all of the rules and regulations associated with being a member of the META platforms. It's challenging but i'm committed to being successful and keeping in compliance. My main goal with all of this is to improve myself, my family, and the local community that I live in.

Glow Goddess
8 days using the app
Meta replied November 20, 2023

October 21, 2023

It is good but sometimes does not show on my sales channels properly. This is when I go go to add new products through my shopify.

peggyskiddycorral
5 months using the app
Meta replied October 27, 2023

Hi There,

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, if you need further troubleshooting help regarding your sales channels:

January 14, 2024

Tito's Jewelry Inc.
6 days using the app
Meta replied November 20, 2023

November 28, 2023

It wasn't obvious initially, but the experience made it easy.

Lakay Caribbean Breeze

Egypt
Almost 2 years using the app
Meta replied October 13, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

December 4, 2023

k

Loot Lo Offers
India
About 20 hours using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!