Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
September 12, 2022

I give it a 1 because it did not bring me in any sales and it has so many restrictions that my small business did not qualify for some of the apps connected to it.

Prantzn with Peaches Jewelz
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied September 13, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that this app did not prove to be beneficial for your shop. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case you an interested in using the app moving forward.

Charlotte | Shopify

September 10, 2022

The app is not connecting with shopify. I spent several hours trying to solve the problem with no result. Hope support gets in touch with me.

Disparidades
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Meta replied September 12, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing connecting Facebook with Shopify. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

September 10, 2022

Facebook + Instagram SUCK! No support whatsoever! I'm not sure why even try with this evil company anymore!

Titties Golf Company
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Meta replied September 12, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thanks for sharing your feedback about your experience with the Facebook channel app. We want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you're facing. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

Edited September 7, 2022

I love the app. It is very practical and easy to set up. The only drawback is that it does not include additional images in the product feed. Kindly give this an option. I don't want to pay for other paid apps just for this option. This is important for brands. Thanks!

Starphase
Turkey
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 6, 2022

I had to uninstall nothing it wasn't connecting to Facebook, it was so frustrating, my shop wasn't showing either.

ASOLAH
Time spent using app: 20 days
Meta replied September 7, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you were facing!

Vance | Shopify

September 6, 2022

unresponsive. is this still supported? It says disconnected but no settings have been changed and it crashes when i try to rectify

roundourwaysportingmemorabilia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied September 7, 2022

Hello,

Ashley here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Ashley | Shopify

September 3, 2022

I have spent hours trying to connect items from Shopify to show in our Facebook shop. It keeps saying under review and there are no images showing. There is no support from FB to try and resolve. I am thinking of uninstalling as our customers cannot see what they are buying! Very frustrating.

Budeful
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Meta replied September 5, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

September 3, 2022

Had to uninstall with the channel constantly posting updates to FB page feed with no option to disable. New products, price updates, etc. are all automatically posted to your feed. Need to give users choice If you're a fan of choice and controlling the content on the front end of your socials, this app ain't for you...

Outdoors Domain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Meta replied September 6, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our app. I see that you've had some trouble getting the answers to your questions, I'll reach out to discuss with you and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this together.

Thomas | Shopify

August 30, 2022

SO AMAZING AND SO GOOD THIS APPS .GIVE OUR PRODUCT MORE EXPLORE .THANK YOU SO MUCH FACEBOOK .GIVE THIS ADVICE FOR SMALL BUSSINESS LIKE US.WE SO ENJOY USING THIS APPS. AND I HOPE FACEBOOK TEAM WILL GIVE MORE VIBES TO US LEARN ABOUT HOW MAKE BUSSINESS IN ONLINE.AND WE CAN SAY,WE JUST START BUSSINESS. SCEAN PANDAMIC.NOW IS GOOD TO US START MAKE NEW BUSSINESS IN THIS INDUSTRY.WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR THIS.THANK YOU FACE BOOK TEAM .IM SO HAPPY USING THIS APPS.I HOPE WE CAN LEARN MORE THIS APPS AND ENJOY THE SERVICE FROM FACEBOOK AND SHOPIFY APPS STORE . THIS APPS MAKE MY BUSINESS MORE GROW AND EZY DOING IN ONLINE BUSINESS.WE GET SO MANY CLIENT AND CUSTOMER.WE GOT SO MANY DATE BASSE EACH CLIENT AND CUSTOMER

legacynursajat
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 29, 2022

This app does not have enough detail to work with the ads manager. its simpler to just make ads in the ads manager unrelated to this app, but if you do, then the app is not smart enough to count the costs of the ads, so its a lose lose for everyone.

Soul Snatch Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Meta replied August 31, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide support, and make sure your feedback is shared with our team.

Charlotte | Shopify