Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Sizy

At first I was worried the app wouldn't be as feature reach as I was hoping, but it seamlessly integrates with their business suite with little to no technical knowledge required. Would recommend.

The Gem and I

Absolute rubbish. I had to disconnect my original fb shop when personal products from fb marketplace showed up on my shopping page for my business. Since then it has been a nightmare pretty much. This app does not work and as soon as I get to the end of setup it will not let me connect a new or old commerce account. I have troubleshooted, tried everything I possibly can but this problem has persisted!

August 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up the Facebook Channel, specifically the Commerce Account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Brick Shack

The app uses the "compare with" amount when displaying stock items on Facebook but Shopify uses - rightly so - the "price" figure for sales.
Until this app uses the same figure it is useless as sometimes the "compare with" is used for the RRP and sales price may be higher due to scarcity of stock.

August 16, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. The channel sends both the sale and regular price to Facebook, but Facebook will always use the lower of the 2. What Facebook does with the product data is out of our hands but I will submit your feedback to our internal team. I'll also follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication if you need further assistance.

Decone

Why this app isn’t compatible with your store,Obviously this is a program aimed at Chinese merchants and is not allowed to open!I am very frustrated. Facebook has become more and more effective in suppressing China!

August 11, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing using the Facebook Channel. Supported Markets are determined by Facebook and Shopify has no hand in this decision. However, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Buck Stalker Attractants

I use this app to sell on Facebook and it has worked well thus far. It is easy to add all my products to my facebook page.

Broque

unable to set up the app and use it. IT asks to reconnect and then it says currently its not possible to do so. Would be great if someone could help me

August 11, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting connected to the channel. There can be a lot of moving parts to the Facebook Channel so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to see how I can help you get set up.

Robyn | Shopify

SA Knives

Is there anyone at Shopify who can help me with this app setup and connecting my catalog. Most of my items is disapproved?

August 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing in regards to your products getting disapproved. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Green Bee

Sadly this app pulls the data from the Shopify store through to Facebook's commerce manager in a rich text format only, meaning any HTML in the source product description (paragraphs, line breaks etc) is removed and what you are left with is a lump of text with zero formatting which looks awful. Not great when this is meant to be a sales tool.

August 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'd like to look into this deeper for you and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

State of Indigo

In a nutshell - it doesn't work for my store which is pretty much a straight outta the box Shopify shop - no reason I can see that it should be so hard. Not meeting Facebook's commerce account requirements, pixel not working, catalog not approved (although i managed to fix this with yet another 3rd party app), marketing not set up. It feels like this app is a red flag to Facebook and their default is to reject Shopify stores on every level. It's unweidly and virtually impossible to make sense of - or to resolve the issues.

August 4, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Cate's Collectibles

After reading some of the reviews here, I am relieved to know it's not just me. I have struggled with this Facebook app for weeks now, trying to fix things and having errors. I'm pretty new to this. After having my FB add run smoothly for several weeks, all of a sudden the IG has an error and I can't fix anything. I am going to delete the whole thing and then in a couple of days, try to start over.

August 4, 2021