Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Gardening World

shopify is not acknowledging orders from facebook and the shipping labels tracking info is not being sent over to facebook. Shopify staff will not even fix the issue so it is time to find a platform that actually cares about its members business. This is a shameful company!

October 7, 2021

Hello there,
My name is William a support specialist with Shopify. I understand how important it is for your orders to sync between Facebook and Shopify and I'll look into your account to review the specific situation that is occurring. We're always grateful for feedback and we will use this to constantly improve our app. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Ivory'92

The second time I've opened this app my account was locked and when I've tried to unlock it, I've never received the email with the code.. and my mail is correct. I've tried for days! How can I do!

October 7, 2021

Hello,
William here from Shopify support. The Facebook channel by Shopify does not request a code upon opening the channel and this appears to be something related specifically to your unique situation. I'll reach out to you over email to discuss further please look out for my email.

Treasured Trestle Co.

Somehow Facebook got disconnected on my account even tho I had the app on my sales channels. Tried to reconnect but got an error message. Uninstalled the app to see if that would work. Every time I click to install the app again, I get the following message: "There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."
Frustrating!! I see others are having issues as well. Would love an email to let Shopify stores know when this issue gets fixed!

October 6, 2021

Hi there,
William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've included an error message in your review, from this I can say we're able to support you but I'll need to reach out to you via email to discuss the store specific aspects of the error. Please keep an eye out for this email shortly. We're always grateful to receive feedback about our app and we will ensure that this is relayed to our developers.

Marchionna Couture

Die Grundfunktion der App und die Einrichtung des FB-Shops funktioniert gut, aber im Detail könnte mit wenigen Anpassungen ein viel besseres Nutzererlebniss erzeugt werden. 1. Übermittlung der weiteren Bilder über "additional_
image_link" Attribut in den Datenfeed 2. Datenkontrolle und Hinweis bei z.B. Texten oder Optionen, die in Facebook zu Fehlern führen können (z.B.

oder Tags in Description) Sollte es dazu Hinweise und Tipps gehen, dann würde wir uns über eine Nachricht freuen. Eine erste Support-Anfrage wurde mit Fragen Sie bei Facbeook nach beantwortet, wobei die Daten klar nicht von Shopify übermittelt wurden.

Idle Hands Creations LLC

I would give this zero stars. No help, goes in circles. Articles don't answer questions, you can not contact anyone via any method. And Shopify's server issues cause Account bannings.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. Please understand that account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

Adil | Shopify

IsabelRose

Tried to finish up setting up the app, cannot finish by accepting terms and conditions at the very end, LITERALLY the very end. Page refuses to load. Shopify said it was on their end and that it was fixed, still not loading up. Deleted the app, reinstalled, had to delete again and now when I try to install it there's an error message saying there's no url for this page. Shopify itself doesn't rung great, at all, constant errors, loads forever. I save something later go and see it's back to the previous saving not the current one. A year or so ago when I was on Shopify I didn't have ANY of these problems.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with moving past the terms and conditions. This sounds like a familiar issue so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you get this resolved.

Agavni

There seems to be a problem with the app. I'm unable to install it to our store. This only happens with this app. I get a message like this... There’s no page at this address "Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting the channel installed properly. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Giani Dafirenze

It got disconnected when it asked me to update the app. Now I try to connect again with my accounts and it says that I do not have a commercial account (if I have !! before it worked perfect) and also the messenger chat was installed only on my site, which I do not want. I need a solution.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting your account connected. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to see how I can help you to get this resolved.

Glossy Résine

Comme beaucoup de personnes, compte marchand refusé sans aucune explication et sans moyen de réexaminer le compte.

Chef Gina’s™ Mini Food

This is not the best app. It was working fine for a bit and now it disconnected Facebook and won't connect my FB Store. I can't even do an ad thru this app. Pretty much useless. There is no one to help with this issue. Also, be aware that when you connect, The app has full power over your FB account as an administrator. Let's hope someone doesn't get ticked and delete everything we worked for.