Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Meta
3.2
October 29, 2022

I've spent hours installing, uninstalling, clearing cache and looking why when trying to install the facebook app it tells me all the time "An error has occurred" Close and open the browser. It is impossible to install it when I had it installed for a long time. What's going on? To what is due?

De la Visitación
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi there,

Brett here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds like you are being affected by a known issue which we are working with Facebook's team currently to resolve. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

Brett | Shopify

October 29, 2022

The app is installed but I can't do anything with it. My retargeting has been in review for a week and cannot add activity as FB is gone from marketing even though it's still in my channel. Support is not helpful either.

Worthy Wands
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store. With the Facebook channel now being owned by Meta, the marketing section for Facebook in Shopify has since been removed, and all ads will now need to be run from directly within the Facebook Ads account. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

October 29, 2022

I have spent the last 48 hours trying to install the Facebook pixel on my shop (without success). I thought the problem was mine, but looking at the comments, I see that many people have the same problem. I am wasting a lot of time with this problem, and potentially money. I contacted Facebook, they sent me to Shopify, and I see in the comments that Shopify is implying that the problem is with Facebook.
The quality of service is really awful.

Nehoodie
Time spent using app: 16 days

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook on your store I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting support on your issue. I am going to send you an email so we can look into this together, and make sure that the problem is resolved!

October 29, 2022

we get the following error "Sorry, something went wrong" same like other users, can your help us to solve this problem too

Mushroom UK
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook on your store. I am sorry to hear that your shop has been affected by this error - I am going to make sure that Facebook's team resolves this on your shop. For now, I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication so we can keep in contact.

October 28, 2022

Right after we installed the app, we get the following error "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. We've installed and uninstalled and still can get the app to work. We are waiting for the support for 4 days now. Kindly help us to launch on time!

Shopgreen