Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

PULSE GALLERY

If I could put 0 stars I would. it doesn't stop logging me out on the Shopify Store Facebook has made it so much harder to use as a business

B&W Gourmet Food & Wine

Cant connect my shop with the fb button.....all things doesnt work which they said i should do....i dont get it why its so complicated to connect a facebook button to ur shop.... i have no time for stuff like this and now they tell me i should contact facebook...

naTeavia®

I created a Facebook account with real name and all correct information to use it with Shopify app. This is my first time on Facebook. Just after making the setup with Shopify app my Facebook account was locked forever. I did nothing wrong or bad since I didn't even had time to use my account. I already tried all available facebook forms for reviewing my case, I sent them pictures and identity cards...etc. Now, I am banned for ever and reviewing again is impossible. contacting Shopify support they suggest I contact facebook.. I told them I cannot contact Facebook because I don't have access to my account. they send me back the same story again asking me to login to my account and use the chat... not working for me.

happyhoof.no

Unable to connect to Facebook properly. Useless app as it has been like this for a long time. I don't know if Shopify will fix it at all.

baiiad

Our commerce account is rejected and there is no support for it. Both Facebook and Shopify are unable to help, and if you ready forums, they are full of merchants with rejected accounts with no help. Facebook/Shopify if you are listening, please resolve the issue!

GizmozTshirts

Shopify works amazing with thier app but they are Unavailable for our region while some people used VPN to access thier service

EJZZ歐爵國際|台灣品牌

Very bad, there is always the problem of facebook detection error
The credit card information is sent to facebook, and it is impossible to judge whether the purchase event and api are duplicated, resulting in low advertising efficiency...
很糟糕,一直存在facebook檢測錯誤的問題
一下信用卡資訊傳送給facebook,一下購買事件和api重複無法判斷,讓廣告變的效益非常差....

¡Es para ti!

La recomiendo, se sincronizan perfectamente los productos. Hasta ahora no he tenido problema alguno, todo lo contrario. A mi tienda https://www.esparati.mx/ le va perfecto.

Gemini Crow Sauce Company

Wonderful app! Great for my business. I am growing be leaps and bounds each and every month. Gonna be doing this full time soon.

Jett Sauce

I'm amazed at how easy this was... Shopify really improved on integration and making this process easy.