Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
November 16, 2022

Após a última atualização da Meta a integração com a aba Marketing do Shopify parou de funcionar. Não aparecem opções de criar ações de marketing dentro do Shopify. Ou seja, ficou inútil. Tentei contato com o suporte da Meta mas tudo o que recebo são e-mails enormes que muito falam e nada fazem... ficam me enrolando e não resolvem o problema. A Meta é um desserviço para o varejo, impressionante como conseguem complicar o que poderia ser simples.

Gut Gut
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Meta replied November 16, 2022

Olá!

Aaron aqui com Meta! Obrigada por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma resenha. Gostaríamos de saber mais sobre a sua experiência com a aplicação Facebook & Instagram e fornecer-lhe qualquer ajuda que possa precisar.

Se desejar assistência, por favor contacte-nos através da nossa equipa de apoio comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que possamos assegurar-lhe a melhor experiência possível.

Agradecemos-lhe,
Aaron

November 15, 2022

The application worked without problems for quite a long time. Now it's installed, but I can't see it in Shopify Marketing anymore. Im asking for help. Thank you

Vrtnarski-center, spletna trgovina
Slovenia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied November 15, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Edited November 15, 2022

The updates have made the integrations almost impossible to use without a specialized degree. Then, if you want help, good luck navigating their support system. You'll wait days to get a response, if ever. They're missing out on a lot of ad revenue simply because they've made their processes impossible for the normal user to comprehend.

Nolan Structural Products
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied November 15, 2022

Hi There!

If you would like more assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

November 14, 2022

Muito boa, as vezes meio confusa pois os itens não ficam tão claros mas com o tempo foi melhorando a iteração.

Temtudolojabr
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 days

Olá!

Kristin aqui com Meta! Obrigada por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma revisão e partilhar a tua experiência connosco. Agradecemos o contacto dos nossos clientes!

Obrigado, Kristin

November 13, 2022

Excelente plataforma para dar a conocer tus productos y permitir a los clientes realicen una compra segura

jomylopop
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months

¡Hola!

¡Kristin aquí con Meta! Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar un comentario y compartir su experiencia con nosotros. ¡Apreciamos escuchar a nuestros clientes!

Gracias, Kristin

November 13, 2022

Over a month later and Instagram still won’t allow setup of my shop. What a nightmare. No feedback, no support. Meta appears to be concerned with elitist accounts only

Pre Raphaelite Records
Time spent using app: About 2 months

November 13, 2022

I can't get any help, unfortunately. My account keeps getting temporarily disabled every week or so, and I cannot reach out to anybody. Reviews last for days and I never get an actual reason for the disabling. I comply with every policy, yet I still encounter issues and have nobody to ask for help from to at least find out if I am doing something wrong and what that is. On top of that, this app keeps showing me errors. Been trying to reconnect my store for the past hour and I keep getting different errors and time-outs. Really frustrating.

AmpleSonic
Time spent using app: 2 months

November 12, 2022

Ik heb deze app gedownload maar hij Connect niet met instagram en mijn producten kan ik niet taggen kan iemand mij hiermee in helpen

theluxurylenses
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hallo daar!

Kristin hier met Meta! Bedankt dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een beoordeling achter te laten. We horen graag meer over je ervaring met de Facebook & Instagram app en bieden je eventuele hulp.

Als je hulp wilt, neem dan contact met ons op via ons business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), zodat we ervoor kunnen zorgen dat je de best mogelijke ervaring hebt.

Bedankt, Kristin

November 11, 2022

I have been restricted multiple times before, whenever I appeal, they give me no particular reason why I got restricted and now it seems my store has been restricted permanently from Facebook. No one is willing to help your store up and running again, very bad service from facebook.

EthioShopping LLC
Time spent using app: 2 months

November 10, 2022

This app is organized and hard use. There is no way to contact support directly and their review process takes about 2-3 weeks.

VELVET ISLAND