Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

BeeMulberry

I have no complaints. Easy setup, currently the best solution for the iOS14 situation, pixel tracking and dynamic catalog ads.

Print Photo

Sehr gute service, vielen dank,ich habe am anfang bisschen probleme gehabt aber es ist alles gut gelaufen. Vielen dank.

Amezoancom

Hi this is very good app for advertising but i am first time using this facebook app i don't exactly how is it work

Handicrafts Galleria

I used this app to draw more customers to my store. So, it is good that I am able to connect to people whom I do not know thru this app. It adds another dimension to my store.

Cillas General

I am very new to this app. I am using it to help me with my store. So far so good, I look forward to tell you about the results.

J2K Store

Usei esse aplicativo para mostrar para as pessoas como minha loja pode trazer benefícios para vida deles

A Necklace For Me

The app made everything very easy. It was very simple and there was very little decision making involved. Point and click.

RK Luxury

I like the way how fast to connect. it is a good application definitely I need to use the app in my store. I enjoy using the Facebook application.I like the way how fast to connect. it is a good application definitely I need to use the app in my store. I enjoy using the Facebook application.

LoveAllGreen

I used this app to help my e-commerce, because now a days is really important to conect all the channels .

RoomLack

perfect ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎