Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Bags by Sumageza

I had installed the Businessmaster account and connected to my Facebook account and anything went wrong, which I am not aware of what it was. I had to identify myself, which I did, but I never received an answer on many requests I wrote to Facebook. Nothing. I contacted Shopify, but I was told to contact Facebook. That I repeatedly did without getting any response. Absolutely disappointing and frustrating behavior, no clou of customer and user orientation. So I deleted everything connected to Facebook channel.

May 27, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. We do our best to help out with in any way we can. I will be following up with you through email to share some additional modes of contact that can help when getting in touch with Facebook. Looking forward to chatting with you! Spencer | Support Specialist

BASH & Confetti Party Co.

This has been so frustrating to install, i keep going in circles and facebook keeps saying i'm not eligable. My instagram shows my shop but it won't sync with my shopify store. Nobody can help me, spent over an hour on the phone with shopify support and got nowhere. Do better facebook and shopify!

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is extremely valuable and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with installing the channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

A.R.G. Clothing

I think this is by far one of the worst apps ever. Somehow facebook declined all my products due to availability. Apparantly my products are still protected with a storefront password (which is not the case cause my webshop is open). Neither shopify or facebook seem to be able to shed a light on this. The only anwser im getting is : we dont support the app. Which is possible, but who does then?

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. There are definitely elements of the Facebook Channel that Shopify can support so I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Filipa Pimentel Ceramics

So far the entire integration process has been very confusing. I think after several hours of going around in circles and watching youtube videos I finally have almost everything integrated. The two outstanding items are my Instagram shopping, which for some bizarre reason will not let me finish the install and my product catalogue is finally up on my facebook page, but you can't actually buy any of the pieces...and I can't find anywhere to enable this...overall, just not very intuitive and so far my most frustrating experience with my e-commerce site.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having in getting connected. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Charmed Moonpets

Can't even set up my facebook account and synced with my Shopify. I don't know what to do or which to improve anymore.

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

Had a lot of problems but now for over two weeks-going three I can't publish any ads from Shopify via Facebook. I constantly get the same error message "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes." I tried multiple things, uninstalled the app, installed it again, disconnected my account, and connected it again, nothing really works.

May 17, 2021

It's totally understandable how this message can be concerning while trying to publish your Ads. I will be following up with you through email to make sure we get this solved for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

Evans Cash and Carry

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

May 17, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I understand that having your Ads account disabled can be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email with the next steps to request a review from Facebook, and also ensure that you are able to contact our support when you need. Look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

BITTRENDY

My website has received more than 1,000 visits and the facebook pixel has only registered 151, of the almost 200 carts it has only registered 4, 10 purchases in the last week and none registered on facebook. Now I want to do retargeting and I can't, because my data is very low, but I have already spent more than 300$ in ads. What do I do now? The cpc are getting higher and higher and the data collected more and more erroneous. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

May 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Marcus, Shopify Support

Crush Room

My purchase events were duplicated after I used Conversion API tracking. I could not edit the code to add event_id as custom parameter to avoid this issue.

Sport of Kings Forever Young

It's great to have the convenience of FB and Insta shop but it's been selling products that have been sold out. It's supposed to read inventory from Shopify through the app connection. It's leaving customers extremely frustrated and it has everything to do with bugs within your platform or bridge between Shopify and facebook. Needs to be fixed. Better to have people shop the website directly than to deal with the backlashes of this.