Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

P.W. Akkerman Den Haag

I am trying to install the app but first I was not able to connect my facebook page to my Shopify website. I decided to delete the app and download it another time, but when i am trying to download the Facebook app again it says that the page doesn't Excist. Can someone help me Set up my Facebook app in Shopify Please?

February 9, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Ethos Numerology

My store cannot sell its products on Facebook. I still want to use the FB pixel. I've tried to install the Facebook app and (FB messenger separately) a number of times. Clicking Install App redirects me here: https://ethos-numerology.myshopify.com/admin/apps/21d07b9a03ab6e538a053381def7b15d/?hmac=0ee9b1019ebbe91d546d430ba54a26c324193739656698059c71f46421f18e82&shop=ethos-numerology.myshopify.com&timestamp=1644294176 And the error message says: There’s no page at this address - Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need.

February 9, 2022

Antonio Kure

Utilizo esta tienda para presentar el mejor servicio universal con los productos escogidos por su atracción, uso y calidad.

Tcweb

Ya no sé que más hacer para sincronizar shopify con facebook e instagram. Necesito ayuda de soporte.

rsoficial

hi, im trying to use your app, and it give an error advice, would you please, check the app, so we can use it properly

February 7, 2022

Cloud Tech Store

Hello. How i can install Facebook channel for second time beacause i was deleted it in first time? The message is : There’s no page at this address

February 7, 2022

Giant Bradley's Online Sweet Shop

There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need. please fix??

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Rebel Goddess Cosmetics

“There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” Can this be fixed?

Farm Nine

“There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” Can this be corrected?

Bendigo

“There’s no page at this address
Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” I have this now 2 days.. Who can help me whit this.

Hi there,

My name is Jacqui from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are seeing with Facebook. Although it does seem to be resolved now, I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see if you still need help.

Jacqui | Shopify Support Specialist