Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

THE CO-OP

handy app although it becomes frustrating when FB filters out products due to trigger words that they don't allow through their political correctness. this is a frustration

April 4, 2022

Hi there!

Charlotte here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. Although we at Shopify have no control over how Facebook filters products and product content based on their guidelines, I would be happy to reach out to you via email to help guide you in the right direction, and answer any questions you may have. I want to ensure you can make the most out of our app.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Charlotte | Shopify Support

DivineSanctuaryhealing

i have been trying for 4 days to get this to link to my Facebook. ridiculous meanwhile Facebook is monitoring my account cause no inventory cause i can't link

March 28, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. Although we at Shopify have no control over any Facebook imposed restrictions, I will be reaching out to you through email shortly to help you get the Facebook Channel setup for your Business. I want to ensure you can take the best out of our app.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

SunneTropical

app link shopify to business facebook with NO HUMAN support. I can NOT LINK shopify to facebook store to buy ads, but I can BUY ADS on facebook to shopify? I get banned ads for some items in 2020, but can sell that same item on amazon and today 2022 already, so I login and see SEE DATA from 2020 TWO YEARS AGO

March 29, 2022

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with creating Ads. If your Ads account has not been approved, you will need to request a manual review from Facebook however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

outrecker

I would give Minus Five stars for FB, nightmare to use, you never know when you get restricted/banned for no apparent reasons.

March 28, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to restricted accounts, suspensions and bans it is completely handled by Facebook and Shopify has no hand in these decisions whatsoever. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Adil | Shopify

Attacking the Clock Racing

App is great when it works. However, for some reason, the Facebook app has disconnected my site and will not let me reconnect my account. Even though I type in my password and it directs to Facebook, it still says to reconnect. I can still see my shop with products on my FB/IG pages but I cannot utilize any of the functions to create ads with the products. I need assistance, please.

March 29, 2022

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear that your account is not reconnecting properly - something sounds off here for sure. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

AMAVI

It won't let me download the app. It keeps saying page not available or found everytime I hit "add app"

March 25, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you ran into while trying to install the Facebook channel app. I'll be sending an email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Nate | Shopify

Styles by Alexis

I have used this APP for 1 year and now it does not allow facebook checkout on desktop or mobile. The payment methods were changed to use Facebook and Instagram checkout, however it does not. It stop working in January after we enabled Shopify Balance Account. We have delete the app from shopfy, re-onboard several time and the issue remained. We even deactivated and deleted the facebook store commerce account and its the same. Shopify and Facebook both have failed in finding a resolution and continue to point the finger at each other instead of coming together to provide a solution.

March 22, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into these challenges while setting up Checkout on Facebook and Instagram, on the Facebook Channel. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Charlotte | Shopify

Arizona Explorers

The program disconnected me every few weeks for months and then disconnected me and would not let me reconnect my account. I deleted the app and then tried to reinstall it and Im getting an error that I cant install the app.

March 22, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here from Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave a feedback on our app. I understand that having your account disconnected can be very frustrating. Generally speaking, Facebook will disconnect your accounts for any reason they understand as a security issue. With that being said, I will be reaching out to your shortly so we can address the app installation error and with more details to prevent your account from getting disconnected. I want to make sure you can take full advantage of our Facebook Channel app.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Paola | Shopify Support

Turquoise Obsession

Been on this constant circle or errors or could not connect to Instragram account. Go through all the setup in Facebook Commerce manager, and then try to setup and never does.. It creates product catalogs that are not fully setup, and unable to go back and modify. Facebook help is not there at all.. Spent days trying to uninstall, reinstall, starting from square one over and over, to simply not get any help..

March 14, 2022

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into these challenges while setting up the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Nate | Shopify

Fleurane.ro

I installed app ok, but pixel helper doesn't see pixel installed on my website...also in event manager show no activity. What is wrong with this app ?

March 14, 2022

Hey there,

Ashley here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm going to follow up with you with an email and troubleshoot this further with you.

Ashley l Shopify