Facebook & Instagram , 4,723 reviews

3.8
May 17, 2024

The integration between Facebook and Instagram is somewhat complicated but starting from scratch if things do not work out is not a bad idea. If anything thank you for this service and we are greatly looking foreword to doing business with Meta and Shopify.

Tulu Skincare
About 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

I love it! Bring me new customer that I know that are real and the extra layer of protection and the social creditability for my small business.

Plusletics® Apparel - Fitness Chick Enterprises, Inc.
Over 4 years using the app
January 30, 2024

It is working fine and fast. But there is no option for sending informations like "Own number 0" or "Own label 1" and this is a very important function i need to categorize my products in the Meta Ads Manager..

Pelletgrill.ch
Switzerland
Over 3 years using the app
Meta replied February 2, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need further assistance:

May 7, 2024

I recommend this because is organized clear and helpful

Alli G Men's Wear
Over 1 year using the app
March 20, 2024

Hi! Just like my rating isn't 100% cos face book is actually very popular with huge number. For beginers its expensive. But i no doubt love it.

SAMKASS
Nigeria
4 months using the app
Meta replied March 21, 2024

April 4, 2024

this shi hard ass fuck i was making 6 figuers a day before installing it now i make 8 figuers a day damn im glad to be here what alife gang

SneakerFantasy
South Africa
30 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Instagram is very engaging. It is easier to use than FB business page. I find FB business page a little more difficult to use as a selling platform. It is good for information about my business to direct them to my actual website but so far I am not sure I can use it to sell from. I primarily use FB Marketplace until I figure it all out.

creative designs by eliana
Almost 3 years using the app
Meta replied January 12, 2024

March 14, 2024

because it's the biggest social media on the planet.

Electric Mariner
6 months using the app
Meta replied March 21, 2024

March 25, 2024

Communication helps and is useful

Hues Designs by Ashwini
About 2 years using the app
February 24, 2024

I am hope récord this information, if have a doubt calling IRS and Department of State PR. Thanks!

MAYRA AND COMPANY INC