Facebook & Instagram , 4,651 reviews

3.8
December 2, 2020

Ease of installation. Not every step was explained though, such as why something had to change and for what reason.

FellowRed - Desiree G. Briggs
Edited February 18, 2021

Procédure complète et bien détaillée. L'intégration de mon produit s'est faite sans problème. Pas besoin de grandes connaissances en codage ou programmation.

PureON Spray
Belgium
Edited September 25, 2020

Really easy and quick! Allowed me to set things quickly and really get into the heart of things very quickly indeed. Simply and clear as to what was needed.

misfitmasks
October 22, 2020

I actually really liked it and Facebook has been amazing to help grow my business. Using direct links help my customers

Studio 4:13 Boutique
January 13, 2021

I really like it, is ease to use, help me to promote my products, help to share my videos and pictures with to many people.

The Zest Factory
December 2, 2020

Pienso que es fácil de utilizar, para alguien con conocimientos medios en términos de marketing digital

tecitoelefante
Chile
March 3, 2021

This app helps me to find new customers to my shop. A bit confusing in the beginning but after a while of use it becomes easier.

Sloqi
France
March 23, 2021

It is fairly simple to use. I appreciate the additional marketing skills and tips. I have loved using Business Manager and I started a store knowing absolutely nothing.

Brinegars Bling LLC
February 23, 2021

The Fb add is easy to configure and conect to your shopify account. The problem is with the facebook bussines account itself.

charlosynoli
Mexico
Edited January 19, 2021

I used this app and it helps me connect my Facebook fan page to my store. It's great!
We should have more apps like this. I love it!

Estridencias