Facebook & Instagram , 4,649 reviews

3.8
January 20, 2024

I can't link my store because Facebook has black flaged me from doing business on that platform without reason or explanation. So how do I Uninstall this app from shopify

Flare Fashion
8 days using the app

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

January 2, 2024

My Facebook account was hacked.

Facebook has completely locked my account, including my private and all other accounts.

I have no way to contact Facebook.

No matter where I report this, I get no assistance.

Additionally, money is being withdrawn from my bank account for advertisements that I did not create.

MYZIRRO
Germany
29 days using the app
Meta replied January 5, 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link so we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

December 2, 2023

Every time I get going and making money Facebook says I violated something and I have tried to fight it and they deny me. They don't even tell you why. All my ads were approved and no issues. I wasted time and money working with them. This has happened twice now. Very depressing.

Gigiz Express
9 months using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

Hi There!

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

November 29, 2023

It no longer allows me to access the "Manage Facebook data sharing preference" section, and my campaigns are negatively affected. Nobody can solve the problem.

Bcosmetica | Armonia tra Natura e Scienza | Cosmetici Naturali
Italy
About 3 years using the app
Meta replied December 15, 2023

February 1, 2024

I can't use the app since it just doesn't want to connect to my facebook profile

Kiddow
South Africa
Meta replied February 2, 2024

January 15, 2024

Bad app, I can not reconnect my exsited catalog when I disconnect. When re-connect, it generate a new catalog. So stupid app.

Cool Activewear

Hong Kong SAR
Over 1 year using the app

November 19, 2023

Dear to all my value Customers ,
Please feel yourself some time to go into my OneAStore in shopify store and give your value support.
I truely very excited over your kind support.
Thank you to all.

One @ A Store
Singapore
About 3 years using the app
Meta replied November 20, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

January 24, 2024

Terrible. After a wild goose chase with increasingly insane requirements to connect my shopify store to my company instagram my FB account was flagged and locked. To request a review a captcha page populates except that you can't scroll to the bottom of the page to click the submit button so no review. Just a block that will turn into a ban because they have 0 meaningful UI design.

These absolutely bonkers sentences are actually displayed as the supporting reasons they have blocked my account: "We used technology to detect this violation and technology to carry out this decision. Further violations of our Advertising Standards may result in your account being disabled or restricted."

Inconvenient, difficult, and with no level of customer service Meta Facebook and instagram are terrible.

company design co
About 16 hours using the app

Edited February 5, 2024

Facebook is extremely complex and it requires a period of time to learn the page, making it very complicated for those who work with Facebook for the first time.
Removing business pages and its subset is extremely confusing
It took me over two months to get my account verified because my name didn't match the documents I submitted and it didn't even explain that my business name should be my own.

Click To Shine
Meta replied December 1, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!