Facebook & Instagram , 4,543 reviews

3.8
December 27, 2022

Meta sucks! You can't even connect your Shopify store. Nothing but problems. There is no success with Meta & Shopify.

Worldly Seeds
Meta replied December 28, 2022

Hi There,

Kristin here with Meta. Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

October 21, 2022

Every time I attempt to use the Facebook app it shows an error message. I am unable to update my store catalog on Facebook & Instagram. This is frustrating because I cannot tag products in my photos & I am losing potential sales. Please fix this soon! :(

Native Lily Boutique LLC
Meta replied October 27, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify support! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It sounds like you may be affected by a known issue which is being resolved by Facebook's team at the moment. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as this gets resolved.

Vance | Shopify

February 3, 2022

“There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” Can this be fixed?

Rebel Goddess Cosmetics
Meta replied February 3, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

December 29, 2021

Can't install at all. Redirects to Shopify and the Apps section. Tried several times without success.

Argentia Wow
Mexico
Meta replied December 30, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. With issues like this, it often stems from the browser or device that you are using so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some troubleshooting steps that should resolve this.

Adil | Shopify

May 24, 2021

I think this is by far one of the worst apps ever. Somehow facebook declined all my products due to availability. Apparantly my products are still protected with a storefront password (which is not the case cause my webshop is open). Neither shopify or facebook seem to be able to shed a light on this. The only anwser im getting is : we dont support the app. Which is possible, but who does then?

A.R.G. Clothing
Netherlands
Meta replied May 26, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. There are definitely elements of the Facebook Channel that Shopify can support so I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Robyn | Shopify

February 28, 2021

Every time I update anything on my shopify it appears on my customers news feeds which is very intrusive. It has caused me to loose a lot of followers. Absolutely ridiculous.

EJayDesign
Meta replied March 1, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! That definitely sounds frustrating and not ideal. In that regard, we have had a few merchants experience the same issue. The issue that you've described is coming from a setting within your Facebook notifications and not from our app directly. We aren't able to control how Facebook displays your product updates however, we did some digging on our end and the way you would turn off these notifications is to go to your Business Page Settings > Page Updates > click on Edit > and turn off post notifications so that they don't automatically update every change. This should turn off the automatic posts. Thank you! - Anna, Shopify Support

February 3, 2021

Sync with Shopify products that have variants resulted in Facebook/Instagram deciding what variant to advertise and that is really not what you want, 1 full day lost.

Billie At Home
Belgium
Meta replied February 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That certainly sounds stressful as you have spent quite some time troubleshooting this. I'd like opportunity to look into this further for you. I will be sending you an email shortly to discuss. I look forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

October 23, 2021

I have tried for two (2) years to connect my Facebook to my Shopify and still have NOT been able to connect. FaceBook always has some reason or excuse to deny my access. I have deleted my old FaceBook, created a new FaceBook several times. I believe currently I actually have three different FaceBook accounts because each time I would try to connect, FaceBook would say I did not have an account and require me to create a new one and would then still deny my access to FaceBook. I have given up and will never try to connect again and will never encourage, anyone who ask my opinion, to connect. This hinders my access to Instagram and Twitter also which makes me very upset. Thank you for allowing me to air my opinion.

Jewelry by Sande Gene
Meta replied October 27, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you were facing on-boarding with the channel. I understand that you are not interested in attempting to connect again. I'm going to take a look into this further and follow up with you. We're always grateful for feedback and we will use this to constantly improve our app. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Jason | Shopify

November 1, 2022

Ik heb alles geprobeerd om een shopify winkel te koppelen aan mijn facebook business pagina maar niets lijkt te werken. Ik krijg net zoals vele anderen foutmeldingen, meldingen dat de shop onder controle staat en dat je nog enige tijd dient te wachten. Maar dit duurt nu toch al weken en niks verandert. Totaal niet tevreden dus over de werking momenteel.

Wenskadootje
Belgium
July 27, 2022

I've spent hours going round and round in circles trying to sync Shopify with Facebook. Facebook is a total mess of business tool. This should, and really could be simple and powerful. It's not. Don't waste your time.

Sycamore Atelier
Meta replied July 29, 2022

Hello!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with the Facebook Channel. I completely understand that setting up the Facebook assets can be overwhelming. I will be reaching out shortly via email to address your questions and provide the next steps.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support