Facebook & Instagram , 4,534 reviews

3.8
October 21, 2022

nao abre na minha loja! ja fiz de tudo e segue com erro de carregamento. nao consigo contato com ninguem do suporte

VINNCI Store
Brazil
December 5, 2022

it ruined my business and i can't sell on facebook any more or instgram and i seems that i'm not the only one

Cartoona.eg
Egypt
Meta replied December 5, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

September 21, 2021

Don’t waste your time, support is horrible and the app will not connect. There’s a reason why it’s free.

Keenan Mall
Meta replied September 22, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with connecting the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

November 23, 2021

This app is a catastrophe. We installed this in order to use the Conversion API. This became necessary after worsening Pixel performance due to the ios14 update. However, the deduplication is not set up properly and we kept running into error messages and poor ad performance. Neither Facebook nor Shopify support is willing to help. Both point you towards the other.

Releaf
Germany
Meta replied November 24, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Pixel. Please understand that our support for the Pixel is limited and issues are mainly handled by Facebook. However, I do want to see the Facebook Channel working properly for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to continue this conversation and see where I can help.

November 4, 2021

Worst app ever! Neither shopify not facebook give support - I got suspended from facebook commerce because of this non functional app and now facebook says it´s because of shopify and shopify says please ask facebook. We are trying to sell on facebook again since more than one year and nobody is willing to help. Really this app is just one big disaster!

wise enough
Austria
Meta replied November 5, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the getting your Commerce Account approved. Please understand that Commerce Account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

Edited January 10, 2022

Doesn't work because I didn't have an existing personal Facebook account. Google works fine because they just let us create an account for our business, but Facebook doesn't appear to have this option. They've blocked the account because my personal account doesn't have any information on it. I didn't know this would happen. Now I have tried adding personal details but it's too late as the account is permanently restricted. It should be more clear that you will be banned if you haven't shared personal information about yourself, even though you're just an employee of the company that wants to advertise.

Robert David Home
Meta replied January 10, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to restricted accounts, it is completely handled by Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

September 14, 2020

This is behond ridiculous. I have spent allot of hours trying to sync all my pieces correctly on facebook, I finally did it yesterday.
Today a message happeared saying that my pieces where not connected with facebook shop, and not linked to any site ( even when i was inside my facebook page, an on my instagram account, and all was there).
Today i has to relync everything again, and now facebook says i don´t have any collection made, when i did 5 yesterday.
Worst...i only have one piece of each, well stated on shopify store, and in facebook happears has i have 100 of each on inventory.
I will have to redue all the collections again, and ca´t have my costumers being misslead about the quantities, as i do one of a kind pieces.
I only have one of each, not 100!!!
To many bugs, and erros...if it wasen´t for instagram, i would delete this app is a heart beat!

NVCreationsPT
Portugal
Meta replied September 15, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share your feedback! We are continually improving our app, and your opinion is essential in this process, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Rob, Shopify Support

February 18, 2022

sigue con error esta app, sale error al instalar y si lo instales sale error con pagina en blanco. espero que le den soporte ya que se pierde la conexion de la tienda de facebook con la de shopify.

Beauty Store Mx
Mexico
May 14, 2021

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

Evans Cash and Carry
Meta replied May 17, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I understand that having your Ads account disabled can be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email with the next steps to request a review from Facebook, and also ensure that you are able to contact our support when you need. Look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

February 18, 2023

Does nothing but load. Says the shop is set up but I can’t access it. Contacted fb for help. Still nothin. Waste of time

Graphic Dream Designs
12 months using the app
Meta replied May 4, 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].