Facebook & Instagram , 4,571 reviews

3.8
May 14, 2021

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

Evans Cash and Carry
Meta replied May 17, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I understand that having your Ads account disabled can be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email with the next steps to request a review from Facebook, and also ensure that you are able to contact our support when you need. Look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

February 18, 2023

Does nothing but load. Says the shop is set up but I can’t access it. Contacted fb for help. Still nothin. Waste of time

Graphic Dream Designs
Meta replied May 4, 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

October 13, 2021

During setup Instagram business bccount cannot be detected. What is the reason? It's already owned by the business manager. Please help.

Chic Oz Couture
United Arab Emirates
Meta replied October 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel specifically on-boarding Instagram. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up line of communication and get this issue resolved.

Adil | Shopify

August 4, 2022

Terrible app, it asks me to reconnect i tried several times it doesnt work i tried different browsers different devices
i called facebook and chatted with shopify nothing helps and no one can help me
What a terrible app and absurd customer service, this has affected my business very negative. FIX THE RECONNECT ISSUE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Myhairvitamins
Sweden
Meta replied August 5, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds as though you may have been affected by a known outage on Facebook, which prevented users from logging into their Facebook accounts. It has since been resolved by their team, but I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Charlotte | Shopify

November 12, 2022

Ik heb deze app gedownload maar hij Connect niet met instagram en mijn producten kan ik niet taggen kan iemand mij hiermee in helpen

theluxurylenses
Netherlands
Meta replied November 14, 2022

Hallo daar!

Kristin hier met Meta! Bedankt dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een beoordeling achter te laten. We horen graag meer over je ervaring met de Facebook & Instagram app en bieden je eventuele hulp.

Als je hulp wilt, neem dan contact met ons op via ons business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), zodat we ervoor kunnen zorgen dat je de best mogelijke ervaring hebt.

Bedankt, Kristin

Edited May 23, 2023

Con el nuevo cambio a las nuevas experiencias de Pagina, ya no funciona la API de Conversiones. Súper mal que no revisen esos detalles.

DermaOnline by Provederma
Mexico
November 21, 2022

Unable to create Facebbok and Instagram shops in the Commerce Manager and link them to my Shopify account only because my business is located in Ukraine! When other companies try their best to support people in Ukraine in their fight for freedom, Meta doesn't allow businesses from Ukraine to create Facebook or Instagram shops in their Commerce Manager and link their Shopify accounts using this app! That is such a shame!

Samolevsky
Ukraine
Meta replied November 22, 2022

Hi there!

Steve here from Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Meta has specific eligibility requirements for selling on its surfaces and your market is considered. You can review the full requirements here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/2347002662267537

If you would like further assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Steve

Edited April 20, 2021

If I could put 0 stars I would. it doesn't stop logging me out on the Shopify Store Facebook has made it so much harder to use as a business

PULSE GALLERY
October 28, 2022

TERRIBLE- DO NOT USE!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN HACKED AND SOMEONE RACKED UP 1500 ON MY ADS ACCOUNT!! NOONE CAN HELP ME. I HAVE HAD TO SHUT OFF EERY SINGLE CARD I OWN, ALL MY ACCOUNTS HAVE HAD TO BE FROZEN. MY LIFE LITERALLY JUST FLIPPED ALL BC FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Cairns & Creations on Main
Meta replied October 31, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear about your experience here, I am going to follow up with you via email, so I can help you get in contact with Facebook's team about this issue.

Charlotte | Shopify

September 8, 2020

Recently converted from the Facebook Store app to this one & I have been trying to add our existing instagram account to the Business Manager, but it's a dead link. The button choices are "ADD" or "CANCEL" & only cancel works. I've clicked on the IG page & every area in the box to see if that was the problem, but still nothing so all our new products are unable to be tagged on our instagram page. I suggest not to convert unless absolutely necessary. If support can email me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Jeffrey Campbell
Meta replied September 8, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support