Facebook & Instagram , 4,571 reviews

3.8
October 22, 2022

Same problem here: Every time I attempt to use the Facebook app it shows an error message. I am unable to update my store catalog on Facebook & Instagram. This is frustrating because I cannot tag products in my photos & I am losing potential sales. Please fix this soon!

Cleopatra Beachwear
Indonesia
12 months using the app
Meta replied October 25, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel. I will be reaching out to you shortly through email for more details of what is happening and to ensure you have all the tools to make the app work for your business as soon as possible!

Chat soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

January 24, 2023

Shocking fb restricted my entire business manager from running ads for no reason Now it's permanently restricted and cant be reviewed honestly it doesn't surprise me fb stock is suffering it's not how you should manage a business switching to TikTok.

Coolproducts
Sweden
Meta replied May 4, 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

Edited December 8, 2020

If I could -stars I would. When are you going to correct this issue? SERIOUSLY ticket after Ticket promise after promise If it doesn't work why leave it up If you're reading this, you already know it's an insult to those of us that are trying to succeed. error messages say "Something went wrong when attempting to connect your business manager. Please try again later." Chat support says it will be fixed in 24-48 hours I've been hearing this for weeks on end it's not going to be fixed.
Shopify Reply - I appreciate your response! You appreciate my response lol hardly. If you did it would have been fixed MONTHS AGO. Furious and Disappointed

Expressive DeZien
Meta replied December 7, 2020

I appreciate your response! I can see that our technical team is assisting you with this. You're definitely in good hands, I'm confident that they will get to the bottom of this. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

September 17, 2021

I have been using this app for 1 year with no trouble until recently when it stopped syncing with my fb page. I uninstalled it, tried to download it again and I get the error page does not exist. Tried it using the + icon inside shopify rather than the app store and the error shows that Facebook is disabling logins from embedded browsers and the app needs to be updated. Been going round and round with shopify support until they decided to simply pass the buck and say its a problem on Facebook side and there's nothing they can do. Unacceptable Shopify, I would give 0 stars if it was an option. I'm even looking into moving my site away from Shopify based on this support experience.

DaveKing Clothing
May 3, 2021

it seems i'm having the same issue as many of the reviews here, before it was working seamlessly and my catalogue was up and running, now it says facebook does not approve my catalogue, and i can't tag any products on instagram, it's been a nightmare trying to have someone assist in resolving this issue. Still no contact.

Rok Cork
Meta replied May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you leaving a review. Feedback is very important to our developers for ensuring the app works best for everyone! I've sent you an email to assist in solving the trouble you've run into and hope to hear from you soon. - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

October 20, 2022

je n'arrive à ouvrir le canal de vente facebook sur ma boutique !
je changé 3 navigateurs et le probleme perciste !

DILANZO™
Switzerland
October 3, 2022

Facebook halted our campaign the minute it began, Then ran it after a brief 30 minute review and but then restricted my personal account from ads for no apparent reason. No ability to get a human to engage on the issue. Totally a Kafkaesque situation with AI run amok and randomly banning accounts.

York Street Collection
Meta replied October 5, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel App. I completely understand how having your account restricted can be frustrating. While Shopify has no part in restricing any of the Facebook accounts, I'm happy to take a closer look at your store and share resources that might help you.

I will be reaching out to you through email shortly.

Paola | Shopify Support

June 21, 2021

Facebook is a disaster. Unable to verify myself. Their verification process isn't working. Facebook's biz page messed up my Instagram account when I connected the two - couldn't have that special SHOP function on Instagram for my Shopify store without a Facebook page. Unable to connect with anyone for anything at anytime for assistance over there at Facebook. They're threatening to permanently disable the ad account in like 25 more days or something. So what. Go ahead. Who cares. I never had Facebook or Instagram up until a few months ago so very easy for me to kick them both to the curb. No more SHOP on Instagram because Facebook is lame. Poor Instagram. Anymore of this type of behavior, their marriage will be headed straight for a divorce. After reviewing my own ad spend on my various platforms, Facebook is ultimately doing me a favor. By permanently deactivating my ad account, they will have unintentionally saved me a ton of money and future heartache. When they finally deactivate it, I'll be sure to shut everything down and move on never to return again but will 1000% talk about the whole entire experience to EVERYONE. On the flip side, Shopify has been fantastic! Shopify does their best to assist on their end but they're even limited due to Facebook's lack of concern, commitment, or care. I truly believe the brilliant minds at Shopify could build something better and straight up compete. I would love that! That really would be amazing.

Jewelry Secrets
Meta replied June 24, 2021

Hey there,

Lea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the deactivation of your Facebook Ad Account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Lea | Shopify

January 20, 2021

Terrible now! Soon as I updated the app my account is no longer working. This is terrible. Facebook really needs to fix this bug or whatever is wrong. I never had a problem with my account before

7Kouture
Meta replied January 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I can understand the frustration of not having your account function the way you need it to. I'd be more than happy to investigate this for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

Edited February 20, 2023

J'ai configuré dans ma Boutique Shopify les différents frais de livraison et l'application m'affiche un message "pas encore de tarifs de livraison".

LESZZUP
Belgium
Meta replied May 4, 2023

Bonjour à tous!
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis. Nous nous excusons pour la gêne occasionnée et souhaitons vous aider à trouver une solution. Veuillez contacter notre équipe d'assistance aux entreprises via ce lien https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram afin que nous puissions vous suivre directement et vous assurer d'avoir la meilleure expérience possible.

Merci,