Facebook & Instagram , 4,542 reviews

3.8
October 6, 2020

Muito bom gostei bastante desta nova experiências com o novo canal do facebook. confesso que me surpreendeu bastante!

Dasili Shop
Brazil
18 days using the app
October 11, 2020

great for now ......................................................................................

ShopPlusChoice
Uganda
18 days using the app
October 4, 2020

All worked smoothly which was beautiful. Simple steps and patience is normally a headache for me. So far so good

REHPRO
17 days using the app
October 14, 2020

J'ai commencé a utiliser facebook pour commercialisation des produit et je suis très satisfait allez y

Allstore83
Morocco
17 days using the app
December 27, 2020

I used this app to help me sale i like it because it's easy to use. It was very easy to set up and link the accounts.

Spotless Jewels
16 days using the app
October 28, 2020

Seems no problem to set Facbook to my account (as far as we know). Add the necessary data and link the shop to Facebook.

ROBOTICZ Europe
Netherlands
16 days using the app
April 7, 2021

they didn't approve me at first but I get it. Without Facebook I might as well not even try. they are awesome

Hotmessmomma
September 29, 2020

Concerning the Shopify side of this, it was great and simple to setup. Facebook, however, which I will attribute to the fact they are in flux with their GUI and programs switching over, did not do as well. It was more the process of cataloging of items, rejecting items for no reasonable basis and the feed inaccuracies that cause me not to give 5 stars. After the big shake up at Facebook is settled out, I can see this being a flawless process on both sides of the feed.

Truedea Online
February 2, 2021

uPVC.com.au - Please tell me what you did I am having the same issue and ready to give up. I don't know what's connected to what anymore.

Weezy Duz’It Boutique
July 19, 2021

I am currently running some ads and the traffic to my website has picked up! Handy app to have installed.

Anitamaria