Reviews (5,366)

Zenclouds
India
About 2 months using the app
July 5, 2024

Shop nicht genehmigt ohne irgendeine Info was nicht passen soll? KOMPLIZIERT
Ich möchte einfach nur meinen Shop in INSTAGRAM haben, wieso muss ich dafür erst sämtliche Schritte in FACEBOOK??? absolvieren, Einfach nur umständlich, veraltet und nicht zu empfehlen

Michelle Frerk
Germany
12 days using the app
June 23, 2024

I can't even Connect my shop with instagram or facebook and when I go to ask for Help it's all automeeted and you can't get anywhere

Gadgets & Decor
About 20 hours using the app
March 17, 2024

It does not connect to my account at all. It just crashes every time i try and i have reach out to support and nothing can be done from them and i should reach out to Facebook directly and it is so annoying. The App is just not working.

ENCHANTE VOGUE
Italy
4 days using the app
Meta replied March 21, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

February 7, 2024

not recommended. fb shop went under review saying it would take 10 days. After 6 months of no updates, I followed up and they said their algo detected something and just sent a generic list of reasons why it may have been suspended and they can't do anything about it. We sell a single title board game.. not much to violate.

sabobatage
Over 2 years using the app
Meta replied February 9, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you still need assistance from us, please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

July 13, 2024

Confuso, tudo ok configurado e a loja nao aparece na pagina do facebook, o sistema é uma zona um monte de opcao inutil

Mariel
Brazil
About 1 year using the app
March 10, 2024

i installed the app to be able to advertise my shopify store on facebook. To do this, I first created a private account as prescribed in the app and then a company account. Unfortunately, I was hardly able to use either of them, as facebook blocked both accounts after just one day and did not reactivate them despite me identifying myself twice. My accounts have now been deactivated and I receive no support from facebook. My plan to pay facebook for my advertising has been prevented, even though I have not violated any guidelines. The facebook algorithms simply do not believe that I am a real human customer.

finanziell-denken.de
Germany
6 days using the app
Meta replied March 15, 2024

June 25, 2024

it's shit, takes ages to sync if it ever finishes.

ELKANICO
Switzerland
20 days using the app
February 16, 2024

Absolutely useless. Cant connect because apparently I'm not the admin of my own account or the business page I created. Support is just AI auto responses that are useless.

Yasashii Kyojin Studio
Over 1 year using the app
Meta replied February 23, 2024

Edited March 20, 2024

Meta needs serious overhaul of their business processes. We have been told that our primary domain (verified by Shopify store) is verified by some business manager account. This situation resulted in us not being able to tag our products in our Instagram and Facebook shops. Have spoken to multiple agents, showed them the proof of domain ownership as well domain info within Shopify's settings, but they are copying and pasting responses to our queries. For example, they keep asking us to verify the business within business manager, whereas their own system states "business not eligible for verification" so how can we verify it. I can give umpteen examples of classic definition of complete disconnect, but I will stop here. They have successfully pushed us towards the path of uninstallation as without domain verification we cant operate our insta or facebook shops.

It's been four weeks now, upmteen calls, messages and chats with Meta support with just copy and paste replies from them with zero help.

Entire story:
We bought the domain in Dec 2023 from GoDaddy and tried to verify the domain on Meta Business only to find out that Kronos Marketing had it verified in 2021 and since then closed their business. Now we contacted through meta business a request to Kronos Marketing to allow us have access and they never responded as they have closed the business. Went to Shopify to seek help, they asked us to go to GoDaddy and find if Kronos Marketing still had verification code in domain. GoDaddy confirmed tat there is none. Went to Meta support gazillion times with a simple request as domains get sold and resold so they should be able to initiate reverification to previous owner.

Of course, Meta wont listen as always and would give copy paste response something like this - "we have escalated it to our Pro team and they are looking into it" and all they do is copy paste responses which never solves the issue but window dressing.

We have raised this issue with Meta more than a month ago, and even the fifth chat session has the same response after more than a month "we are still looking into it" Wow - simply wow!

Enlightening information for Meta:
1. Domain ownership changes frequently in e-commerce.
2. Once verification of Domain in Meta business manager does not make the domain owner till eternity
3. Reverification process for domain ownership can cut down your million support calls
4. Your 3.8 star rating can improve by deploying simple logic into your business processes
5. Meta is not invincible - listen to customer and ACT to course correct instead of just copying and pasting.

Update on March 20, 2024:
Meta asked us to submit an affidavit that we own the domain. Provided signed copy on March 08th, 2024 and have not heard back from them, instead they stopped the integration of the Shopify store. Now it is giving error code 11 and there is of course no reply or no help from their support.

Hyra Beauty
28 days using the app
Meta replied February 23, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as mentioned, you've been in discussion with us regarding your account.

Our Business Support link if you need to follow-up with us again: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We will continue to assist you to ensure you have the best possible experience.