Facebook & Instagram , 4,661 reviews

3.8
February 25, 2024

his app is very hard to set up and doesn't connect with the Shopify store, the online support is not working on time and doesn't help us with the issues, therefore Meta is not helping the online business community by connecting the store easily with the Facebook platform.
I can not set up my admin part, the platform rejects my setup, and no access to connect with the Shopify store, meta needs reform and make smart customer services.

KEFY.PEACE
8 months using the app
Meta replied March 1, 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

January 16, 2024

Excited to get started selling on these platforms! META was very helpful getting me set up!

Blush Boutique And Tanning
About 1 year using the app
Meta replied January 26, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

January 9, 2024

Instagram is very engaging. It is easier to use than FB business page. I find FB business page a little more difficult to use as a selling platform. It is good for information about my business to direct them to my actual website but so far I am not sure I can use it to sell from. I primarily use FB Marketplace until I figure it all out.

creative designs by eliana
Almost 3 years using the app
Meta replied January 12, 2024

March 27, 2024

Great app, you can easily connect your Meta manager with Shopify.

Foerge
11 months using the app
March 16, 2024

Facebook is horrible and they blocked me from my own page and it's been 3 weeks and my product still did not sync. I been trying delete an old account but I can't have access the page I created. It's mess. I've been having problems with Facebook commerce ever since they changed to Meta. It's to much going on and they don't care about people. How is it as we speak, once again just because I tried fixing my account I get blocked. So rediculous and I have a debt of $2.32 for ads that magically popped up and I havent ran any Ads. Don't waste your time.

Shabella Decor and Home Goods
5 months using the app
Meta replied March 21, 2024

February 7, 2024

It's working really well so far and setup was easy to follow.

32Cart
About 2 years using the app
Meta replied February 9, 2024

March 29, 2024

So far the process has been very smooth to set up shops on the platform and everything worked without a single issue, love the experience, thank you Meta!

PawLife
5 days using the app
April 3, 2024

I am not be able to connect my account in facebook and instagram to shopify please let us know if any possibilities it's showing you are not from eligible country.

The Bombay Store
India
Almost 2 years using the app
February 8, 2024

I have everything set up and i keep getting this message Facebook & Instagram has not been set up. Finish the remaining steps to start selling on this sales channel. And when I try to do this it will not let me submit. Very frustrating

UpCycle Couture House
9 months using the app
Meta replied February 16, 2024

Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

April 4, 2024

This app has never worked once. After downloading, without entering any facebook/instagram login details or credentials, the app immediately begins connecting. Connecting to what? I have no idea. The connection fails and it tells me " SOMETHING WENT WRONG Your details couldn’t be submitted yet. Try again in a few moments". I have spoken to Meta and Shopify customer service AT LENGTH. Shopify directs you to Meta customer service. Meta directs you to Shopify customer service. As others here have reviewed, this is just a back and forth of copy-and-paste answers which involve you doing VERY SIMPLE trouble shooting like clearing cache and changing browser. They might as well ask me to restart my computer. I have also been asked to send the same information I have already sent. I even took a screen recording and showed them the exact issue. Additionally, just as others have reviewed, they will continue to close the ticket immediately each time. Finally they said it is not their problem and to contact Facebook.

bukuro