FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

Support FAQs,Track Order,Contact us page,WhatsApp,Share

Free

vbter

I would love to use it. But as soon as I get in, it shows garbled characters. And many times it shows that the connection has been reset. This breaks my heart. Hope someone can tell me how to do it.

Winsome Wig

This is a great plug-in that integrates a variety of functions to effectively improve customer experience. The key is that it is free, and similar plug-ins are charged. Thank you to the developer! ! Works great so far, recommend! !

Skmeico

Support never reply to any query, it slowed down my page speed a lot. Tried to contact support nut never received a reply from them.

BBdoll

Thanks for all, easy to use, load fast! Thanks for all, easy to use, load fast! Thanks for all, easy to use, load fast!

FreedomDies

I use this app for FAQ pages and messages so far it's fantastic!!!Set up is very easy so that is huge plus!

Cristina Campos

Great app! Simple to integrate and to use. Very effective. All questions answered, and well distrubeted.

Корея Лайфхак

Great app, easy installation and intuitive interface! Can set many custom service operators with Whatsapp or Facebook Messengers for free!
Absolutely recommended!

Threads

excellent and very useful app for help service and social share at one place..i find very helpful for my store

glytchs

On my first day using the app, I wanted the FAQs template and was surprised it has more and advanced features, very easy to use very useful, thank you!

Camping Shirt

Tut was sie soll und dies einwandfrei.
Einrichtung selbsterklärend und mit überschaubaren Zeitaufwand einricht- und anpassbar.
Klare Empfehlung