FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

Price: Free

Faqprime Lite | All-in-one support app for ecommerce stores

Flow Brands Outlet

Location Brazil

Very usefull, help me a lot, very customizable...working fine with no bugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Profusion Cosmetics UK

Time spent using app 3 minutes

great! no need for the other expensive apps. Just the order tracking portion of this app is worthwhile already. The other parts of this app is a perk!

LosExcellence

I use this app to track my store orders and Faq Q&A. I really like how this app is user friendly and the best part is-it is free. Awesome App. Highly recommend.

Max Home Tools

Location Netherlands

Looks like a good app that is easy to use and configure. I hope the developers will introduce more features soon. Thanks for keeping the app free of cost for now :)

BaRi BarBie Online

Time spent using app About 2 months

THIS APP IS VERY NICE!! EASY TO ADD, USE AND SETUP. I DEFENITELY RECOMMENED ADDING THIS FREE APP TO YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE IT CAN HELP YOU GAIN SO MUCH MORE TRACTION TO YOUR SITE ALSO SALES AND INTERACTION. I GIVE THIS APP A 5 STAR. EVERYTHING A PLUS AND SIMPLE TO SETUP.

Chalici

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app but I want to change the URL from /pages/faqs to /pages/faq. I dont like the s that is at the end.

togo-home

I installed this today and I've set my FAQs in minutes. Thank you for this free and amazing app. Thank you

`

Location Poland

great functionality guys)
no hidden upsells inside the app, it does all the job
Easy connect to facebook

EGA Wellness

Location Singapore

Excellent. works out of the box. will recommend this app to anyone looking to add an faq and a helpbot to their shopify page.

Aegte

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Minimalist and very helpful app! Ability to offer quick FAQ and tracking details in the help section is very helpful.