FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

Support FAQs,Track Order page,Contact us page,WhatsApp,Share

Price: Free

g3gifts

I like this app a lot ! Clearly recommend it! The idea of contact us or shipping details inside the chatbot is awesome Some proposals to the developer:
1) allow social chat buttons to be moved from social floating bar to chatbot -what's up & messenger
2) add categories at your faq list with bullets a number of vector graphics like similar competitive apps
3) fix message next to chat button as it appears underneath the chat button sometimes
4) create many different chat buttons like other competitive apps.

dadapoppins

This app is amazing. It has a very good user interface and all the required additional pages like FAQs, Contact Us, Track Your Order pages. Highly Recommended!

uncletwoshop

This app is Simple and easy to use, and has helped me solve a lot of problems, I definitely recommend !!

tranelfashion.sk

Really good app, can do nothing, but recommend! Very easy to install, FAQs are already there, you can edit them if you wish, chat, help and social button, all available. I am really satisfied.

VOVENLUX

çok güzel bir uygulama çok detaylı düşünülmüş geliştirici arkadaşları tebrik ederim çok güzel bir uygulama çok detaylı düşünülmüş geliştirici arkadaşları tebrik ederim

vbter

I would love to use it. But as soon as I get in, it shows garbled characters. And many times it shows that the connection has been reset. This breaks my heart. Hope someone can tell me how to do it.

Winsome Wig

This is a great plug-in that integrates a variety of functions to effectively improve customer experience. The key is that it is free, and similar plug-ins are charged. Thank you to the developer! ! Works great so far, recommend! !

Skmeico

Support never reply to any query, it slowed down my page speed a lot. Tried to contact support nut never received a reply from them.

BBdoll

Thanks for all, easy to use, load fast! Thanks for all, easy to use, load fast! Thanks for all, easy to use, load fast!

FreedomDies

I use this app for FAQ pages and messages so far it's fantastic!!!Set up is very easy so that is huge plus!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9