Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Ayasha

I use this app to gain sales and a higher conversion rate. I think this app can be very useful for abandoned carts. I am hoping it helps me gain more sales.

Gigi’s Market, LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is definitely a great tool for my store! Thank you very much for making this a free app! #LetsGetToShopping

shop.AxeDr.com

Excellent app, lifesaver. Highly recommend it if you need a secondary add to cart or buy it now button.

Extra Beauty Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app to use would recommend in your store. go get it and try it for yourself. take my word or not.

THOMB

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Does exactly what it says, very happy with it. Completely replaces the regular shopify ugly dynamic checkout button.

For My Dogs Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a good APP I recommend it 4 EVERYONE!!! It does what it it say it do which is important. And, its FREE!!!!

Saji Shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Beautiful nice app , it help to make a checkout button from the product page

Waterproof DNA

Very goooooooooooooooooooooood. Very gooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Best outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt there.

Mp Beauty Solutions

This is a great app! wish I found it sooner. Let's see how it works the next few months on my store.

Riculo

Location Brazil

Excelente app, eu estava procurando mexer nos scripts do site mas deu um problema, até que achei esse app <3