Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click | Reviews

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Starkmalls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+

Mr Mechano

i love it , its simple and free . no need to go to cart , anyone can checkout instantly ...............

Box Trip

é bom que ja vai direto pra finalização de compra facilitando a converção de compra eu recomendo muito

We got swag

Great app thanks will be utilizing it alot
Wish i could get moving and start making a difference why do i gotta

PodsBay

Does what it says it will do. Its EXTREMELY simple and works fine. Apparently i need to write 100 characters.....

I Love Tunics

Great app, however no support for button placement & positioning. Sent a few requests for help however no acknowledgement or reply

Kooky Colours

It's straight forward, not fancy. Easy to use :) So far, no problems.
Although they indicate "Changes in 5 minutes", most of the time changes are immediate.

Throw Pillow Market

I used it for fast checkout. I liked that it increased conversion. I would like it if it went straight to checkout page.

Luxury-Leggings

It is very sucessfull and helpfull. I am glad to instal in my online store. Hope my clients will love these

JEWEL INSIDE

great app. easy to install and it's very useful.
also it's free
great app. easy to install and it's very useful.
also it's free