Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Trapshoeszgz

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Starkmalls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+

Mr Mechano

i love it , its simple and free . no need to go to cart , anyone can checkout instantly ...............

Box Trip

é bom que ja vai direto pra finalização de compra facilitando a converção de compra eu recomendo muito

We got swag

Great app thanks will be utilizing it alot
Wish i could get moving and start making a difference why do i gotta

PodsBay

Does what it says it will do. Its EXTREMELY simple and works fine. Apparently i need to write 100 characters.....

I Love Tunics

Great app, however no support for button placement & positioning. Sent a few requests for help however no acknowledgement or reply

Kooky Colours

It's straight forward, not fancy. Easy to use :) So far, no problems.
Although they indicate "Changes in 5 minutes", most of the time changes are immediate.

Throw Pillow Market

I used it for fast checkout. I liked that it increased conversion. I would like it if it went straight to checkout page.

Luxury-Leggings

It is very sucessfull and helpfull. I am glad to instal in my online store. Hope my clients will love these