Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

BE WIRED

Super addons merci beaucoup, ********************************************************************************

Soares Importados

Recomendo, em dois cliques estava configurado, vale a pena, recomendo nova 1000000000 show demais !!!

Black Art Graphics

Fantastic implementation and super easy to set up, but sadly it doesn't play ball with Bold Product Options (additional priced items are not added to the cart) so I cannot use it on my store.

Kitty Town Coffee

So easy to set up! It does exactly what I hoped, no confusion. I'm excited to see if it helps make more sales!

Mundo Quatro Estações

Funciona perfeitamente como descrito. Recomendaria a qualquer pessoa que esteja procurando uma boa aplicação para ir direto ao caixa. Ajuda a finalizar a compra.

Hypeified

Works perfectly just as described. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good application to go straight to checkout

Caly Bags

Worked fine, makes the funnel faster and no problems so far so 5 stars review for the app. Make sure to keep an eye on your FB Pixel goals (add to cart and ini checkout)

GotItHere.com

very slick, easy install works great with minimal effort. only had for a few minutes but love it already, will update if any issues

Brannah's

Just installed this app on my store. Set up was easy and seamless. I know it will help to improve my conversion rate with the buy now option, highly recommend.

jackywhiten

I used it and love it was recommended and I am happy that I used it thank help center you did good .