Reviews (309)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance SEO rankings and boost store traffic. It's particularly praised for its user-friendly interface, automated SEO tasks, and guidance for new e-commerce entrepreneurs. Merchants value its image optimization feature and its ability to identify and fix issues like meta-tags and citations. The free version is appreciated for its functionality. Many merchants reported improved store performance and increased sales shortly after installation.

February 15, 2020

My site is new and my business just launched! I’m looking forward to seeing what the app does for my site!

Boroughs Supply Co.
January 4, 2021

I used this app to help optimize my website and get better results for all the products that I have in my store

Cactus Lovers
July 30, 2020

Have to see how well this works. We are a startup looking for the right partner for our SEO. We have basic knowledge, now the right tools.

HMPS.
Netherlands
About 8 hours using the app
February 2, 2020

Aún no lo entiendo, voy a probarlo pero no se por donde empezar para hacer el mapa del sitio, creo que será una aventura

Verdeazule
Spain
About 3 hours using the app
Fastify Apps replied February 6, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario
Lamentamos que haya tenido una experiencia infeliz con nuestra aplicación. Nuestro equipo de desarrolladores se ha comunicado con usted para solicitarle que verifique el problema en su sitio.

November 27, 2019

lets see how it works.. leaving a review but I have not used it yet. Plus it want you to say things in atleast 100 character? Weird.

ForeverRoss.com
About 3 hours using the app
March 5, 2021

Hoping to improve traffic to my site with this app. Time will tell and so far the explanations seem to be good. I wish I was writing this later as I could probably rate it higher, but time and experience will give more value to the review.

Gifteasy Online
About 2 hours using the app
April 12, 2020

.............................................................................................................................................................

100lowprice
Italy
October 14, 2022

I had this app for less than 10 minutes on the 2nd sept, before deciding that it wasn't for me and uninstalling it, but they still billed me for the full monthly amount of $19.99. Shopify have been in contact with them to get it refunded and they have not responded. I would not recommend.

The Cornish Scone Company
January 7, 2020

Great app if you want to increase website traffic. Very easy to use in optimizing your page. Its good to have

Sunrise International Group
3 minutes using the app
September 10, 2022

I downloaded the app through Shopify. The Google report wouldn't load, the page rank didn't load, the image compression didn't work, the SEO products didn't load, the SEO pages didn't load, the SEO Articles didn't load, the Broken links didn't work, the Advanced setting of linking the search console code didn't work and the search console crashed when trying to open. I thought your programme didn't load properly so I rebooted my computer. I reopened the app and nothing loaded. I am now going to cancel my subscription and remove the app from my Shopify store!

E3Live Australia