SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Free plan available

Miranda's Paparazzi Style

I used this app to help advertise my products and draw customers. It worked. Thanks! I am pleased

Ceylon Teamax

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a good app for SEO and google ranking, through that, the business owner will be able to increase your selling.

Exceenstores

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Let's see how it goes. Hope this app works better than the former version. Anyway, could review this after trying it out.

triPodmini

Location Germany

highly recommended to speed up your website! Compromises images and gives rating for various data points

Inaaz.biz

Location India

Application is excellent but cost is very high . Startups cannot afford high cost in the initial stage . It should be free in the beginning for all shopify clients as first 3 years so that business starts flowing. Once business starts flowing , this expenses are just very small. You must help small enterpreneurs alongwith shopify to do compulsory free SEO services first 3 years. You can build huge customers if you follow my advise.

I used in the initial stage but because of cost i could not continue long. I half to leave half way without full SEO done. You must introduce 5 USD subscription for all startups.

Burton & Levy

Time spent using app 43 minutes

So far, so great! I've only been using this app for a few hours, but so far I'm really liking what it can do to improve my store. I already notice some improvements and I'm looking forward the new features to come.

Annies-Fashion

This app working perfect,look it easy understand how it working,great,thank you. I still used it,when I got experiences I will write another reviews.

Grind Supply Co

it good just servers not wormking all the time, bit frustrating to say the least

October 26, 2019

Thanks for the review!
We have emailed you about this issue. We thought that you were wrong. Because we see you have just installed 5 minutes ago.

Update: Our Technical Team spent an emergency hour checking the server system, but there were no abnormal signs. Could you please reply our email, and we will fix it for you.

KPOP SHOP

this app is very good, it will help you bulk edit image alt, big up to the developer, I hope they will add more SEO apps

October 26, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
Today we have added a new feature: Keyword Explore/Research in the Free plan. Hope you will like it!
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app! - Henry

Fashions Boutiques

Location Thailand

Looking forward...to see what this app could help me with on my website..as I have just install it so have to wit to see.

October 23, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with your store SEO, Performance and Speed, just contact us through support@fastifyapps.com and we will help you improve It!