SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 3, 2019

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping everything is the best. Will review this after trying it out.

Bay Vape
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
November 3, 2019

I AM ABOUT TO USE THIS APP NOW AND I AM PRETTY SURE ITS AWESOME PLUS THIS APP IS FREE SO. ANYWAY ALL OF YOU SHOULD GIVE A SHOT.

Karma's Storee
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
November 3, 2019

Early days yet but will update this review when I have more information to share. From what I have seen so far it should be good.

My Unique Image
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 3, 2019

I used this app to help advertise my products and draw customers. It worked. Thanks! I am pleased

Miranda's Paparazzi Style
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 3, 2019

This is a good app for SEO and google ranking, through that, the business owner will be able to increase your selling.

Ceylon Teamax
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2019

Let's see how it goes. Hope this app works better than the former version. Anyway, could review this after trying it out.

Exceenstores
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 3, 2019

highly recommended to speed up your website! Compromises images and gives rating for various data points

triPodmini
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited December 9, 2019

Application is excellent but cost is very high . Startups cannot afford high cost in the initial stage . It should be free in the beginning for all shopify clients as first 3 years so that business starts flowing. Once business starts flowing , this expenses are just very small. You must help small enterpreneurs alongwith shopify to do compulsory free SEO services first 3 years. You can build huge customers if you follow my advise.

I used in the initial stage but because of cost i could not continue long. I half to leave half way without full SEO done. You must introduce 5 USD subscription for all startups.

Inaaz.biz
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 2, 2019

So far, so great! I've only been using this app for a few hours, but so far I'm really liking what it can do to improve my store. I already notice some improvements and I'm looking forward the new features to come.

Burton & Levy
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
October 30, 2019

This app working perfect,look it easy understand how it working,great,thank you. I still used it,when I got experiences I will write another reviews.

Annies-Fashion