FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

Facebook Multiple Pixels - Conversions API Tracking

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Bewitcher

Me encanta esta aplicación. Esta es la tercera aplicación de píxeles que probé y esta funciona mejor para mí.

Miikas Heir

It's very easy to set up and to understand how it works. Glad I found this app to help me with adding pixels to my stores.

Homey Themes

Wonderful service and very helpful support that helped me with my issues. This one is the best app to use if you use many pixels at the same time.

DaPark Lane

I just launched my website and ran into Facebook Pixel so I thought I'd try it out and I'm glad I did. Tracks my ecommerce events very well Like add to cart, Page view, cart event and purchase etc. Best choice!

Sumosamo

I was checking out for information about what this app is actually doing and the support explained everything. Very informative. App seems good to me. Thank you

Sergio's House of Gold

I'm so glad for the developer's help with this app, I had a pixel issue with another app and couldn't solve it on my own but he helped me and made sure my issue was resolved. Now it's fixed and working properly and I'm so happy with the outcome!

Lehaut's space

Cette application aide à suivre les achats des clients qui viennent de Facebook. Je recommande cette application, Elle marche très bien

Gingershouse

I had some trouble with this app at first, but thankfully the support helped me to solve it quickly and it's all working fine now

Marlattos

I can create pixels in Facebook my and assign them to the shopify collection inside this app. It allows us to make use of multi plixels. This app is awesome!

Fashion Sensor

With another app, my pixel was not firing the add to cart event before and the initiate checkout event either so had to try this app and ask some their help and I am so glad that it's all fixed now.