4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with FedEx and Shopify, highlighting its automatic label generation feature that saves time. The app's customer support is noted for its responsiveness, even during weekends. Many recommend it for its ability to secure lower FedEx rates and quick issue resolution, making it a valuable tool for efficient shipping processes.

April 20, 2023

Manohar was very helpful! We couldn't connect our new fedex account correctly and he walked us through the necessary steps. Very happy!

Deficit Blocks
14 days using the app
July 17, 2023

The support I received was very helpful. Sibi Firoz helped me understand many aspects and answered all my questions.

Terrapin Ridge Farms
About 9 hours using the app
August 4, 2023

Responsive support team, but they can't get it to connect to FedEx Freight. I've gone back and forth with support but his app just doesn't work.

American Copper & Brass
13 days using the app
PluginHive replied August 11, 2023

Dear David,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered while using our app.

Please note that your FedEx account is currently limited to a single Shipping Address for Freight shipments. This restriction is why you may have encountered difficulties processing shipments when the fulfillment location differs from the authorized address on your FedEx account.

Given that you manage multiple warehouses, we recommend reaching out to FedEx to authorize all of your warehouse addresses on your account. This will ensure seamless processing of shipments from each location.

Should you require any assistance or have further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are more than happy to help.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
PluginHive

April 11, 2023

Setting up was pretty easy by a representative that helped me.
I will write another review after the first shipment has been sent out and delivered.

Evorden
July 18, 2023

Awesome help! Sibi was very nice and very helpful. He fixed my issues and helped me learn how to use the app. Thank you!

Vermont Glove
About 2 hours using the app
June 28, 2023

Manohar was very helpful! A pleasant experience! There was lots that needed to be changed and all went smoothly!

Donkey Long Tong | USA
About 12 hours using the app
April 28, 2023

It was a excellent explanation. plus a very kind humble person (keerthi). All my doubts are cleared . The shop is ready to go now

adamspolishesae
United Arab Emirates
About 21 hours using the app
April 10, 2023

Integrated FedEx into Shopify well. So far so good. Support did a Zoom call to show me steps and make sure I knew how to process my orders correctly.

Cheetah Stand
PluginHive replied April 13, 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear our team's overview of the FedEx app was helpful and simplified the process of printing FedEx shipping labels.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help.

Regards,
PH Ship, Rate & Track App Team

April 26, 2023

It's great app integrated with Fedex. The support rep was very nice as he helped me how to use the app very detail by zoom meeting. Appreciated!

BEL Furniture
February 21, 2024

El soporte al cliente es excelente, te contactan por telefono o te ayudan a través de Zoom a solucionar cualquier inconveniente y a entender mejor la app.

Rönner